August 2018 AOR - join here

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Thanks guys , but nothing at all ordered Gcms 3 times RR on job duties submitted everything 4 months ago but no movement

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
Aor 20 Aug, 2 Gcms notes, some phone calls and Cse raised but nothing moved. File didn’t touch as of November 18. Note said my police check is to be reviewed.

Snow Trucker

Mar 18, 2017
Your life is worth so much more than Canadian invite. I know sometimes it may feel the wait is worse than rejection as our lives are on standby but trust yourself. I am not saying I know what you are going through because I dont know that. But I can empathize as my short story is: AOR August 23rd as I was witnessing US doors closing on H1b. End of the year H1b runs out wait for a month hoping Canadian bridge comes through (never happens because of RR), had to wind up everything and move back to India after 15 years in US with my less than a year old twins. Unemployed for last 6 months as still waiting on Canada and dont want to commit long term job. Kids have adjust to summer heat and my future is unsure. But neither US or Canada define me and even if I never make it no one can take what my life has achieved. All the best.
true man, be strong

I am in Canada since 2010 and still struggling for PR
AoR 20 Aug 2018 under RR

Reactions: GauravChopra4

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Your life is worth so much more than Canadian invite. I know sometimes it may feel the wait is worse than rejection as our lives are on standby but trust yourself. I am not saying I know what you are going through because I dont know that. But I can empathize as my short story is: AOR August 23rd as I was witnessing US doors closing on H1b. End of the year H1b runs out wait for a month hoping Canadian bridge comes through (never happens because of RR), had to wind up everything and move back to India after 15 years in US with my less than a year old twins. Unemployed for last 6 months as still waiting on Canada and dont want to commit long term job. Kids have adjust to summer heat and my future is unsure. But neither US or Canada define me and even if I never make it no one can take what my life has achieved. All the best.
Hell yeah!!

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Thanks a lot you inspire me

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Just got an email stating visa ready to be issued. So happy. Re did Medicals last week.

AOR AUG 18th.

All the best guys
Congratulations.

I have similar timeline , including the re-medical request.

Hoping for a PPR too.

Enjoy your day. Cheers