+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
my feb GCMS notes said my VO is Sydney, NS. The reason for RR is regarding work experince letter. I worked a company in Toronto back in 2014-2015 for 20 months. After working 12 months I asked for experince letter, kept working for another 8 months and left the job but didnt ask for any experience letter. Later on when I went to the company I came to know the company is closed. I did submitted my pay stubs of all 20 months when I applied for EE. When I ordered GCMS notes in Feb I came to know about this and then I sent the bank statements in order to clear it to officer that I actual did work there but still no progress.....
just want to add that I do have the experince letter for first 12 months which I submitted along with the application
DO you know the email address of Sydney, NS VO?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My file transferred from CIO Sydney to Singapore on 23rd march. Then after two months they started precessing. If yours too was transferred then please email them, ask them to start the process your application. I did few mails and last i asked them to process and threat them that i will never remedial because of their dealy. Maybe they feared my threat;)
How can you know where you file is processed?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I had a chance to talk to IRCC rep last week
my AOR is 20 Aug FSW- Inland and Eligibility is under Review Required

When I said I have crossed 8.5 months she said, " I am going to leave a comment for the officer to start processing on your application."

I thanked her and hanged up the call

She called me back and said she just wanted to inform me that she has got something in the application that's why I am calling back

When asked what is that she said that there is additional Review Required on my application and officer is not very confident and I can't leave a comment for officer for this reason

Already ordered GCMS notes before this call on the last 21st April
I also have Review Required on my application I called last month and the agent did leave a note for the officer who emailed me 3 days later saying my file is in the queue for processing. Maybe additional Review Required is something different from normal Review Required ?

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
Hello everyone, finally PPR came through our cic account today.

AOR august 21, 2018
File stayed at CIO for 7 months, RR for job duties and responsibilities, but work experience appears met (GCMS requested during 6 months AOR).
File transferred to Singapore last 23rd March.
Passport request arrived today that marks our 9th month post AOR.
I still can’t believe it. It was somehow unexpected especially today that I was so busy working.
Hope everyone get theirs also.

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
Within few Day I received acknowledgement but whether they have reviewed it or not, I have no idea.
After sending my updated COE with LOE, today I received their acknowledgement stating that they have received it and forwarded to concerned office for consideration. They have written in the mail that my file is located at Canada visa office in New Delhi, so I should contact their too to provide the same document. I tried through webform to reach them and upload the document but they say cannot be uploaded as it is already done.... What should I do now? Should I send the same document on new Delhi visa office's email id?
Is there any update on your case?

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019

AOR august 21, 2018
File stayed at CIO for 7 months, RR for job duties and responsibilities, but work experience appears met (GCMS requested during 6 months AOR).
I still can’t believe it. It was somehow unexpected especially today that I was so busy working.
Congrats... Finally ur wait is over. Hope i get my ppr soon.
After sending my updated COE with LOE, today I received their acknowledgement stating that they have received it and forwarded to concerned office for consideration. They have written in the mail that my file is located at Canada visa office in New Delhi, so I should contact their too to provide the same document. I tried through webform to reach them and upload the document but they say cannot be uploaded as it is already done.... What should I do now? Should I send the samedocument on new Delhi visa office's email id?

Reactions: witty27

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

AOR august 21, 2018
Congrats!!!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

AOR august 21, 2018
Hey congratulations.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018

AOR august 21, 2018
Mine is the same brother. My AOR is 20th August and i was RR for POF after 7 months in CIO Sydney my file transferred to Singapore on 23rd March. Today i saw an update that my BG has initiated...does that mean i will have PPR tomorrow???
Could you tell when was your BG started...how long did it take to PPR from IP2??

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
You can also email New Delhi vo if they have received the files that you have submitted through webform and you can also send them the same document. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Good luck
Congrats... Finally ur wait is over. Hope i get my ppr soon.
After sending my updated COE with LOE, today I received their acknowledgement stating that they have received it and forwarded to concerned office for consideration. They have written in the mail that my file is located at Canada visa office in New Delhi, so I should contact their too to provide the same document. I tried through webform to reach them and upload the document but they say cannot be uploaded as it is already done.... What should I do now? Should I send the samedocument on new Delhi visa office's email id?

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
Mine is the same brother. My AOR is 20th August and i was RR for POF after 7 months in CIO Sydney my file transferred to Singapore on 23rd March. Today i saw an update that my BG has initiated...does that mean i will have PPR tomorrow???
Could you tell when was your BG started...how long did it take to PPR from IP2??
Hopefully you will get yours too. My background check started October IP2. Based on my GCMS last February it says criminality check, medical passed but security not started. Eligibility review required for job duties. Pof, education, work experience appears met.

Reactions: SRayhan87