+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Dont buy into the 10months timeline she gave you. I think you your file has been approved awaiting for PPR to be initiated. It should come within the coming weeks. You can check in with a CSE after awhile. All the best
its been 3 weeks for me since approval but no ppr sent. Any suggestions?

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
aug'18 aor
ip2 18 april
vo- transferred from CPC ottawa to CIO sydney
eligibiity- met, criminality passed, security- not started
FSWO
any updates anyone with sumilar timeline
the only review reqd was client info. i had uploaded my income tax return in it. that is it
I also had Review Required for client info, Aug 23 and IP2 in 23 Nov....File currently in CIO from Ottawa....I don't know when it was transferred

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Quick question: is it a positive sign that my application has moved to my local visa office? Received the email yesterday from IRCC that my application is now with Pretoria VO...I don't know when it moved to PTA VO though...

Thank you

Much appreciated

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Quick question: is it a positive sign that my application has moved to my local visa office? Received the email yesterday from IRCC that my application is now with Pretoria VO...I don't know when it moved to PTA VO though...

Thank you

Much appreciated
Yes,as per tremd next step will be ppr

Reactions: Enorm19

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Even i have been given july as the due date even though my eligibility is met, criminality pass and security not started. My aor is aug’18
Hi, as per my GCMS the due date was 18 March 2019. And the agent on April mid told me that they cant send any reminder till May 19th. Case officer has requested time till 19th May. If file not processed by then, agent will send a reminder.

I dont know whom to believe, GCMS or the agent

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
its been 3 weeks for me since approval but no ppr sent. Any suggestions?
Try and raise a CSE asking for the current status of your application. Since its been approved, you should get a response that a decision has been made on your application and hopefully they will send PPR

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Try and raise a CSE asking for the current status of your application. Since its been approved, you should get a response that a decision has been made on your application and hopefully they will send PPR
I’m planning to raise one tmr but is it better to wait until next Monday. Since it’s the beginning of the week, I think they’d reply faster?

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
How much time do you get to submit your passport for PPR?
And how long does it take to get it back?
Inland applicant AOR aug 24th.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
How much time do you get to submit your passport for PPR?
And how long does it take to get it back?
Inland applicant AOR aug 24th.
You should submit it as soon as you get PPR.
You generally get it back in 6-10 days.