August 2018 AOR - join here

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Similar AOR date. IP2- 21st April 2018.

Eligibility : Met
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not started.

Not sure if my application has been transferred from Ottawa.
You must try asking calling and asking them sir. As, most of the applications have been moved to a different visa office

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
its PPR
august 18 2018, PNP ONTARIO, stuck in nova scotia until file transferred to london uk march 23, 3 days ago they asked for height eyes copy of passport.
today got the email for passport submission ..

thanks all..
wish everyone to get his dreams come true..
Congrats boss

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
You must try asking calling and asking them sir. As, most of the applications have been moved to a different visa office
I have never asked about my Visa office to any agents previously. On ordering GCMS notes i found my visa office to be Ottawa.

Also , now i dont intend to ask about the office to the agent and get stressed out asking the reason for the transfer.

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
PPR Finally!

FSW-O
AOR 8.24
MEP 9.20
IP2 11.23 (criminality pass based on notes)
PPR 4.25

No ADR/RR/SS, ordered notes on Jan and received on 20th Feb, Ottawa, no updates since IP2.
called three times after exceed 6 months, security not started for around 5 months. sent webform weekly and received a collection of templates replies.

PPR letter from Sydney, Australia (I was in Australia when I applied. two months ago I back my home country as my Australia visa expired, sent webform to update info but not see updates in accounts. Based on notes, call and webform, my case was in Ottawa, no idea when it moved to LVO)
Can you tell something , at what date is your medical about to expire ?

andygill11

May 5, 2018
My status shows

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. - had to provide ADR Background from USA
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: Aug 20th, 2018
When I called IRCC the agent told me my application is under processing at CPC Ottawa awaiting review of my FBI clearance about 1.5 months back.
Don't know what to do now? Have applied for GCMS via Access to Information

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have never asked about my Visa office to any agents previously. On ordering GCMS notes i found my visa office to be Ottawa.

Also , now i dont intend to ask about the office to the agent and get stressed out asking the reason for the transfer.
Okay sir. Most likely it can be due to work load redistribution.

Apr 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
aug'18 aor
ip2 18 april
vo- transferred from CPC ottawa to CIO sydney
eligibiity- met, criminality passed, security- not started
FSWO
any updates anyone with sumilar timeline
the only review reqd was client info. i had uploaded my income tax return in it. that is it
How do you find out if your application has been transferred between offices?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
My status shows

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. - had to provide ADR Background from USA
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: Aug 20th, 2018
When I called IRCC the agent told me my application is under processing at CPC Ottawa awaiting review of my FBI clearance about 1.5 months back.
Don't know what to do now? Have applied for GCMS via Access to Information
According to me ordering CSIS notes will help you to understand the status of Background check.
For support Order

Reactions: andygill11

t2018

Sep 26, 2018
Aor aug 19
IP2 since Oct
Ghost update: Apr 15th

Just go off the phone with an agent. She said all steps have been completed and I should receive the PPR in 10 weeks. Does this mean my application is approved? Also, if all steps have been completed why would they need 10 more weeks?

Any input would be appreciated!

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Aor aug 19
IP2 since Oct

Just go off the phone with an agent. She said all steps have been completed and I should receive the PPR in 10 weeks. Does this mean my application is approved? Also, if all steps have been completed why would they need 10 more weeks?

Dont buy into the 10months timeline she gave you. I think you your file has been approved awaiting for PPR to be initiated. It should come within the coming weeks. You can check in with a CSE after awhile. All the best

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Aor aug 19
IP2 since Oct

Even i have been given july as the due date even though my eligibility is met, criminality pass and security not started. My aor is aug’18