+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Sui Generis

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, as per my GCMS the due date was 18 March 2019. And the agent on April mid told me that they cant send any reminder till May 19th. Case officer has requested time till 19th May. If file not processed by then, agent will send a reminder.

I dont know whom to believe, GCMS or the agent
The agent mostly has the latest info. Gcms would give you a scenario of a month before. For most of the guys it’s around may 17

Rayrayman

Oct 22, 2018
Hello friends,
Need your advice. I got the PPR on 18 April.
My dependant lives in Bangladesh, I live here in Canada.
I emailed cpc ottawa, also sent a message via the web form asking them to transfer my wife's file to Bangladesh. I haven't received a response yet.
Is it a problem if I send my wifes passport along with mine to the Ottawa processing center?

Kaykoy

Jan 28, 2019
Hello friends,

Alhamdulillah! I got my PPR yesterday afternoon. I have been a silent member of this forum. But I must acknowledge the immense comfort and encouragement your experiences have afforded me. I appreciate every one of you most especially @tobs for your support. I wish everyone still waiting a positive outcome in the nearest future. And those that have received theirs - All the best going forward. May doors open for us all! See you in Canada :)

FSW
AOR - 24th Aug 2018
MEP - July (Cant remember the exact date)
Ordered GCMS Notes - Didn't get them until over 2 months after making the request, and it didn't really say much.
ADR 1st - 8th March 2019
ADR 2nd - 23rd April 2019
PPR - 2nd May 2019.

Apart from Biometrics and Medicals, all status remained the same "We are reviewing........"

Cheers!

bdharmaraj

Mar 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

I am CEC inland, submitted my application on August 30th, 2018. Since March 11th, 2019, whenever I call CIC, agents are saying that security passed, the final decision is pending. But there is no progress in my file. I have ordered GCMS notes on April 2019 and yet to receive. Kindly provide your advice on what I should do to get my file back to track.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Hi,

I mailed CPC-Ottawa on 12th April and did not get any reply. Again mailed on 22nd April.

On 30th April, i got reply for the mail that I sent on 12th April and it said additional verification required.

On 1st May, I got the reply for the mail that I sent on 22nd April and it said, in queue for review by officer.

This is the first time i got reply about having my file in queue otherwise everytime I raise CSE or I mail CPC, I always used to get the response of additional verification.

Doest this reply means anything ?
I am in the exact same situation as you are. I call CIC April 24th and the agent said she will send a note for the agent to review. I got an email from CPC Ottawa on April 26th saying

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Still feels like a generic response but better than the nothing I have received since ADR in September