mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
I am PNP, I am still under of eligibility review.
Hi , did u try reaching agent thru phone , I couldn’t , tried many times but didn’t get thru , did u order GCMS?.. I really don’t know what to do?... August 18

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi , did u try reaching agent thru phone , I couldn’t , tried many times but didn’t get thru , did u order GCMS?.. I really don’t know what to do?... August 18
You have to persist, I tried myself yesterday with no success, I retried today and reached an agent after a plus 30 minutes waiting time.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Not to argue or counter your response but just out of curiosity...

Could you find any evidence (with considerable chunk of data) that application processing doesn't have influence of NOC codes??

The only reason to ask is that we might have few friends with whom we are comparing but I could not find NOC codes in Immitracker (where we have relatively good amount of data) through which one can conclude that NOC doesn't have impact.

May be I am missing on any other tracker or reference chunk of data of applicants which suggests NOC doesn't have any impact.

Again, intention is not to enter into argument.. I personally don't have any strong opinion on this.

Good luck.
Hi, PRs are not processed on the basis of NOC CODES. Noc codes are cateogerised on skill type ranging from 0 , A, B, C & D. Accordingly to the skill type, a candidate is allotted points . When processing a case, there is currently no order that is being followed, its neither by ITA month, Aor, nor by Noc.

Claims made on any such criterions are entirely baseless as findings are to be backed with data and citings from official source. Immitracker cannot be backed as a source becuz there is no way to ascertain its strata sample size in comparision to the total no. of applicants and other statistical mandates; thus closing on a statistical conclusion from it is highly unreliable and misleading. CIC has maintained absolute transperancy in their module of immigration process however they have not revealed their standard operating procedures. This leads to guessing games, propogandas and new fundas which gets passed down by folks who anxiously await for ppr.

Last edited:
Reactions: SRayhan87

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Reached a nice enough agent to tell me :

Security : Not Started

Only 28 days left :(
I guess security is not as time demanding as the total eligibility, where they analyse every document you send them, right? I'm guessing security can be accomplished in a matter of days...

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I guess security is not as time demanding as the total eligibility, where they analyse every document you send them, right? I'm guessing security can be accomplished in a matter of days...
I hope so, one can only hope.

hakulamatata

Jan 14, 2019
My husband and I are on our nerves for the past two months because things were going pretty fast and then it all froze all of a sudden...everything in our life is on hold until we know the final decision and I am starting to lose hope :( it’s an aweful feeling .. i don’t know why they’re doing this to us :/ I hope things work out faster for you !
Thank you! This is really a time consuming process.. Our life, our career, our child... all have been affected.

Reactions: SRayhan87

hakulamatata

Jan 14, 2019
No it didnt mention anything... they just said to fill the form and sign it and uplaod it...my husband never traveled and has never been to military and never had a reused visa...his information is pretty clear and straight forward...I am not sure why they asked for a schedule A form..I am so scared that I can’t sleep! Lol..we paid all our savings for this immigration process :/ do you know anyone that got their ppr after they passed the 6 month mark ?
The same in my case... They didn't mention anything and just require you to fill Schedule A. Actually, during the online application process, those questions have already been answered by us. How can a person totally remember exactly every time slot in his/her pass 10 year...OMG!!!

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
What I have noticed is that recommend pass is not exactly the same as passed, however it can still be a relief.

I ordered my GCMS notes in Nov and there were remarks by 'case analyst' as recommend pass. Again I ordered GCMS notes in Dec and just received them where I can see a section added by 'case officer' where he has reviewed my eligibility again and put his remarks as 'pass'

The summary on second page of the notes has changed from recommend pass to passed.

Zooobshah

May 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
File Transfer...
22-11-2018/ Sydney ,Australia
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2019
My husband and I are on our nerves for the past two months because things were going pretty fast and then it all froze all of a sudden...everything in our life is on hold until we know the final decision and I am starting to lose hope :( it’s an aweful feeling .. i don’t know why they’re doing this to us :/ I hope things work out faster for you !
And this is hundred percent similar situation with us...

Reactions: Batool91

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
What I have noticed is that recommend pass is not exactly the same as passed, however it can still be a relief.

I ordered my GCMS notes in Nov and there were remarks by 'case analyst' as recommend pass. Again I ordered GCMS notes in Dec and just received them where I can see a section added by 'case officer' where he has reviewed my eligibility again and put his remarks as 'pass'

The summary on second page of the notes has changed from recommend pass to passed.
From what I read befode, the case is reviewed by at least two offices. So, it is only logical the first office puts as Recommended Pass and the last office puts Passed.