+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just tried calling IRCC... after 5 minutes of eletronic voice asking for lots of info, "all the agents are busy...."

Will try again later...

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
AOR : Aug 23

Can some one add me to whatsapp group?

this is my first time checking anything about the application.
did everything on my own but been 5 months now. so thought why not check it on internet if there are threads.

Please add me if anyone able to : +1 813-585-5255

mkapoor0069

Jan 22, 2019
Mine is 23rd Aug AOR and IP2 23 Nov. No updates post that. But I am aware that my security is pending. Eligibility met and criminality passed
How do you know that that security is pending and rest is passed? i am fairly new to the thread and this information.

utshab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
AOR-13 August. Indian working in Myanmar.
Eligibility:
Recommended Pass
Medical: Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security : Not started

I also got ADR today, asking me to submit Myanmar PCC within 30 days. I didn't submit it with my application as at that time I had not completed 6 months in Myanmar.

I am likely to get my Myanmar PCC within this week. It will be in Burmese language and will need to be translated to English as per IRCC requirements. Can anyone help with finding a "Certified Translator".

Cheers...
hi.. are you currently working in Myanmar?

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Just called the CIC. Agent told me that officer is still reviewing the documents provided for eligibility. It can take upto june for the final decision.
AOR 23rd August CEC INLAND.

Reactions: Smmm

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi could please confirm the exact term used in GCMS for Eligibility status. Was it “‘Met” or “Recommend Pass”
You have an answer in my comment itself, friend. :)

" Sent status inquiry (directly to ATIP department) for GCMS Note as it's more than 40 days and yet to receive it. "

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I really hope the agent was having a bad day, and said this to just get back and take out his frustration at someone he could..
God bless us all, if there is any truth to this!
I dont think so. The way she was talking and giving me answer that was nice. And i called them around 830 am when they started work.