IP2 24th Oct
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security Not initiated

PPR God knows when

rnpapa

Aug 27, 2018
Hello All!!
Since Nov 13 I’m in IP2 but I’ve been required to provide RCMP Fingerprint-based Police Certificate from 5 months living in Toronto. So in Nov 19th my fingerprints were accepted by RCMP which has up to 10 business days to issue it. Then it’ll be sent to VO from Mexico City.
I do believe that it’s getting closer to the end and I’m anxious to get the PPR because I’ve a job offer in BC.

Good luck everyone!

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Mine is,
AOR/RPRF Aug 31st
Meds 24th Sept
IP1 25th Sept
Transferred from Ottawa to Sydney for BGC
IP2 24th Oct
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security Not initiated

PPR God knows when
My timeline is pretty similar to yours, but ever since the meds on 24th Sept, there is radio silence...
Been in IP1 since then.. Once when I was able to get through to the agent on 9th Nov, he said eligibility, security, background etc. had not even started!
Unless he didn't tell me all that he could see, I think I will be one of those waiting for 6 months types :(

Reactions: SRayhan87

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
My timeline is pretty similar to yours, but ever since the meds on 24th Sept, there is radio silence...
Been in IP1 since then.. Once when I was able to get through to the agent on 9th Nov, he said eligibility, security, background etc. had not even started!
Unless he didn't tell me all that he could see, I think I will be one of those waiting for 6 months types :(
Don t rely that much on these calls.....U can see many cases where the agent said that something has not even started n ppl received PPR few days after that...Gcsm could give u a better vision on what is going on behind scenes.

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, as per my understanding, there shouldn't be any serious issue, and you should get all passports back once process is completed. However, I'd strongly advice you to call and talk to them about it. ATB!
Thank you . I have been trying to call from US using skype. I was always put on IVR and given status as per my cic account and I was not connected to agent.

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hello All!!
Since Nov 13 I’m in IP2 but I’ve been required to provide RCMP Fingerprint-based Police Certificate from 5 months living in Toronto. So in Nov 19th my fingerprints were accepted by RCMP which has up to 10 business days to issue it. Then it’ll be sent to VO from Mexico City.
I do believe that it’s getting closer to the end and I’m anxious to get the PPR because I’ve a job offer in BC.

Good luck everyone!

How did u get the job? Any tips?
I've been applying but no response since im based outside canada