August 2018 AOR - join here

Vaheed

Oct 5, 2018
Iran
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
Med's Done....
16-09-2018
I checked my profile and realized that the BGC status changed to “We are processing your background check...” (AKA IP2). These messages are getting more and more confusing but I am happy to see a movement :D

Last edited:

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I need advice regarding proof of funds. Actlly i ws having sufficent funds for both applicant fees @ $15531for me and my spouse at the time of AOR. But due to change of rate of dollar, the amount might get decrease. My spouse has also submitted his bank statement having balance near about $12000. We both have like $15531(Principal Applicant Account) +$12000 (Spouse Account) . i have not uploaded NOC from my spouse. What should I do
kindly suggest shall I send or wait for ADR
AOR 1 August
ADR 2 Oct ( Spouse Passport Renewal)
Submitted ADR with renewed passport on 3 Oct
No update till now.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I need advice regarding proof of funds. Actlly i ws having sufficent funds for both applicant fees @ $15531for me and my spouse at the time of AOR. But due to change of rate of dollar, the amount might get decrease. My spouse has also submitted his bank statement having balance near about $12000. We both have like $15531(Principal Applicant Account) +$12000 (Spouse Account) . i have not uploaded NOC from my spouse. What should I do
kindly suggest shall I send or wait for ADR
AOR 1 August
ADR 2 Oct ( Spouse Passport Renewal)
Submitted ADR with renewed passport on 3 Oct
No update till now.
You don't have to do anything. What you jointly have is way above the threshold.

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi everyone,

AOR 20 August

I got an ADR request on September 12 and submitted the next day.

My background says we are processing your background check..
Got a ghost updated 10 days ago - checked and nothing changed.

Today I got another update and the adr changed to not applicable. Before that it was we are reviewing the additional documents provided.

What do you guys think? should I be worried?
Hi, are you applying from London? Croydon?

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I was FINALLY able to get through to an agent after many many weeks of trying. The lady I spoke to was really kind and she gave me the following info:
File is being processed in Ottawa
Eligibility : Met
Background check : partially complete

Can anyone tell pls - How long from here?

krakenkraken

Sep 4, 2018
OMG!!!....4th October????
Whats your AOR and other details??
AOR 9th August
MEP/IP1 30th August
IP2 4th October
8th November email to Ralph got reply eligibility is in process-review required
Criminality passed in 3th October
Security check haven’t been initiated
VO is CIO Sydney NS
My stream is NSPNP Outland

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I was FINALLY able to get through to an agent after many many weeks of trying. The lady I spoke to was really kind and she gave me the following info:

You got through to an agent, why didn't you ask her how long from there? No one here knows the answer to your question except to tell you to wait.

Ajarun1

Nov 22, 2018
Even I have received two ghost updates this week after IP2. I don't think it has any significance until and unless they email anything.
Case is same for me too..

Got a ghost update on nov 21, yesterday I was able to talk to cic customer care and heard the good news.. “my file is approved”. Still the file is in Ottawa office..

Anything to worry more..?
Can anybody tell me when the ppr mail gonna come..!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018

Regard being had to the information you were given, you could expect a decision within the next 2 months, you're past eligibility and hence you have no delay in your application processing, with your background having already started, you're more than halfway.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
ITA July 11
AOR Aug 8
MEP Sep 8
Eligibility: Reviewing
Background check: processing
Application Status: Processing

It is well within 6 months duration, but considering that most applications are being processed within 3 months, I am having doubt over my documents (not sure wether it is the proof of employment, photo specifications or something). I just hope it doesn't get rejected after a long wait.
Order GCMS notes.