+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
How many people are waiting in IP2 from August 2018 AOR? I've been waiting for the past 5-6 days hoping to receive the golden mail soon. How many of us are in the same boat
I have been in IP2 since 26 Sept...I have read on this forum that some got their PPR after a few days in IP2 and how others wait for months...so I'm not sure if this whole IP1 and 2 thing is an indicator of how much time is left to PPR.

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Just to divert our attention a bit from the long wait but when do you guys actually plan to do the soft/hard landing once getting the PPRs? I was considering Apr/May when it's not too cold, and booking my unpaid leave to stay there for a few months to observe the life and the job market.
If all goes according to my plans and I do actually get the PPR within 6 months I will land in Toronto late Feb/ early March. And a whole new story Will befinner...

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Samyukta

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Generally after background check changes to processing (IP2), how long does it take for PPR? Different forums have different answers to this and the most widely accepted theory is an avg. of 20 days..... is it true?

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Generally after background check changes to processing (IP2), how long does it take for PPR? Different forums have different answers to this and the most widely accepted theory is an avg. of 20 days..... is it true?
For me its been exactly 4 weeks now since I moved to the IP2 with my background check saying its processing.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Payment for RPRF only is not on the table.
Online Payment Manage Account | View all receipts | FAQ Complete your application before paying the fees online. The payer's name will appear on the receipt. The name on the receipt does not have to be the same as the one on the application form. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please select the required services. Citizenship Immigration Access to Information (ATI) If you have already submitted an ATI request and an officer has requested that you pay the fee, please pay the ATI fee online here. To submit a new ATI request and pay the application fee at the same time, please visit the ATIP at IRCC website.
This is so confusing, no rprf payment only. I did create an account.
I think you are doing it wrong somewhere dear.. ATI is completely different ..

Read and follow my instructions carefully.

*You can either go thru the following and do it all by yourself step by step from scratch.

OR
OR
*Directly click on the BLUE LINK on STEP no. 5 which reads Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will make your life a lot easier and take you to the page directly and then on you need to follow instructions from step 6 .

Step by step method to PAY RPRF (if not paid initially)

1)Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2) At the bottom of this page click “Continue” inorder to proceed

3)You will reach Online payment page. Now on your screen, you will now get to see the below

Please select the required services.
4) You need to Click on“Immigration

5) It will take you to the next page and now you will get to see the following contents on your screen

Permanent residence
6) Click on Right of Permanent Residence Fee” out of all the other options.
7) It will take you to the next page, where you will now get to see a table with the following headings - Fee Quantity Price
8) Under 'Quantity', you need to put in the no. Of people you paying for.
9) The page will then notify you 'this is not a reciept' and below that you will get options ' Log in and pay, Make a change '.
10) Click on Log in and pay.
11) You will now be directed to 'online services' page, if you hadnt registered with online services earlier then you need to click on the 'register' option which is given directly above Email address (the space where you are expected to put in Email adress details once you have created your online services account.) and complete with your registeration.
12) Proceed to pay your fees by agreeing to the terms and conditions, then proceed ahead by following the instructions to pay as directed with a credit card.
13) Once the payment process is complete, the website will display your official receipt in PDF format.
14) Download this pdf reciept then upload the pdf reciept into your EAPR ( by logging into your cic account )and transmit it. Ensure that you compelete this process.

Note-: Rprf per candidate is 490 cad.

Pls feel free to ask any more queries, glad to help out.. let me know once you are thru with this. Cheers and all the best!!

Last edited:

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
I think you are doing it wrong somewhere dear.. ATI is completely different and there is no account need you to create for making RPRF payment..

Read and follow my instructions carefully.

*You can either go thru the following and do it all by yourself step by step from scratch.
OR
*Directly click on the BLUE LINK on STEP no. 5 which reads Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will make your life a lot easier and take you to the page directly and then on you need to follow instructions from step 6 .

Step by step method to PAY RPRF (if not paid initially)

1)Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2) at the bottom of this page click “Continue” inorder to proceed

3)You will reach Online payment page, on your screen, you will now get to see the below

Please select the required services.
4) You need to Click on“Immigration

5) It will take you to the next page and now you will get to see the following contents on your screen

Permanent residence
6) Click on Right of Permanent Residence Fee” out of all the other options.
7) It will take you to the next page, where you will now get to see a table with the following headings - Fee Quantity Price
8) Under 'Quantity', you need to put in the no. Of people you paying for.
9) The page will then notify you 'this is not a reciept' and below that you will get options ' Log in and pay, Make a change '.
10) Click on Log in and pay.
11) Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
12) Once the payment process is complete, the website will display your official receipt in PDF format.
13) Download this pdf reciept then upload the pdf reciept into your cic account and transmit it. Ensure that you compelete this process.

Note-: Rprf per candidate is 490 cad.

Pls feel free to ask any more queries, glad to help out.. let me know once you are thru with this. Cheers and all the best!!
That link doesn't have RPRF only. I will try again. You can't pay without setting up an account, you can't pay via your eAPR platform either.

Anyway, how do I pay for two adults? I have two upload placeholders on my eAPR account.

Do I pay once... $980CA and upload the receipt twice or pay twice.. 490CAD and upload separately?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
That link doesn't have RPRF only. I will try again. You can't pay without setting up an account, you can't pay via your eAPR platform either.

Anyway, how do I pay for two adults? I have two upload placeholders on my eAPR account.

Do I pay once... $980CA and upload the receipt twice or pay twice.. 490CAD and upload separately?
Try following my steps again carefully, it is not possible that you cant get the rprf option. I aint sure about the kinda account you are emphasising about. You will be instructed to log into your online services account to pay at STEP NO. 10.

U can pay 980 cad at once. i dont think that there would be a problem even if you split the payment into 2 either

Last edited:

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hey, what is your current situation? Have you communicated with IRCC? I think you should pay for two adults if that is your case and merge the receipt with a letter of explanation and upload immediately. Don't pay for one adult when there is another adult on your application.
Lol I told him but he came back at me talking about I don't know what I'm saying lol.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Try following my steps again carefully, it is not possible that you cant get the rprf option. I aint sure about the kinda account you are emphasising about. You will be instructed to log into your CIC account to pay at STEP NO. 10.

U can pay 980 cad at once. i dont think that there would be a problem even if you split the payment into 2 either
I think I will split the payments . If I don't create an account, what then do I login with? It is not eAPR login parameters. RPRF only row wasn't on, the last time I checked.

I will update you and others. Thanks.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada

You enter the number 2 in the column for Quantity then click submit. It will recalculate your total to $980 then you select Pay....it should take you to where you enter your card details.

Basically pay once for two people and upload the same pdf receipt in the two place holders provided. CIC is not dumb. They know what their interface looks like so no need doing two separate transactions on your card. Doesn't make sense. Plus GTB will charge you twice.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I think I will split the payments . If I don't create an account, what then do I login with? It is not eAPR login parameters. RPRF only row wasn't on, the last time I checked.

I will update you and others. Thanks.
You need to create account on the online payment site. It's different from your eAPR login details. You can't pay without creating an account on the online payment site.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
You enter the number 2 in the column for Quantity then click submit. It will recalculate your total to $980 then you select Pay....it should take you to where you enter your card details.

Basically pay once for two people and upload the same pdf receipt in the two place holders provided. CIC is not dumb. They know what their interface looks like so no need doing two separate transactions on your card. Doesn't make sense. Pause GTB will charge you twice.
Much better. My ears pricked at GTB charging me twice. Omo!

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I must be the only one that got one placeholder in the PA section for the RPRF. Accompanying spouse had no place holder. Didn't know CIC provides two placeholders. But the request letter said pay fee for PA of $490, and also for spouse or common law partner (if applicable).

Maybe @ EE456 got the wording wrong? I dunno but a snapshot of your request letter might help. I've heard of just one spouse getting Pcc request. But that is understandable because they might have RCMP run checks on one person and have admin difficulty on the spouse. So they move that responsibility to the applicant to get the pcc themselves. It doesn't equal RPRF. Where you clearly won't be issued a visa without paying for it. And no way will they grant one spouse visa and deny the other spouse. It's a family unit. If one person is inadmissible, the whole application gets refused. Except y'all get divorced or widowed.