+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I got RPRF request today. Everybody, how do I pay? AOR was 24 August, Nigerian in Nigeria.

Step by step method to PAY RPRF, incase it wasnt paid initially.
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· You will reach Online payment page, there select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You need to put in the no. Of people you paying for in the box near Right of Permanet residence fee.
· The page will then ask you to log in and pay, click on that
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
• Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Download this pdf reciept and upload that into your cic account, transmit the pdf reciept that you just got and ensure that you compelete this process.

Last edited:

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, by the way, pls also advise us on the exact wordings you got on your rprf.
e: October 23, 2018 UCI: 11-1015-2273 Application number: Primary Applicant's name Email: kkkkkk@gmail.com Dear primary applicant's name, This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:  uci-primary applicant's name:  RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee  uci- dependent's name:  RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee  For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.  https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express- entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html  This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/30 Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused. If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries. For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
e: October 23, 2018 UCI: 11-1015-2273 Application number: Primary Applicant's name Email: kkkkkk@gmail.com Dear primary applicant's name, This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:  uci-primary applicant's name:  RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee  uci- dependent's name:  RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee  For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.  https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express- entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html  This must be received at this office by: 2018/10/30 Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused. If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries. For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration. Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
I had got the same verbiage on my letter too. Difference in verbiages matter too..

I wonder this verbiage "inorder for you to continue review of your application "is sent after R10 or after eligibility recommended pass. Anyone who has clarity or experience on this, pls throw some light...

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Makes me all the more wonder why only the PA in our case was asked to pay the fee but not the dependent.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
I had got the same verbiage on my letter too. Difference in verbiages matter too..

I wonder this verbiage "inorder for you to continue review of your application "is sent after R10 or after eligibility recommended pass. Anyone who has clarity or experience on this, pls throw some light...
I'm not following all those internal rungs. I will pay tomorrow and that is it. I believe the PPR mail should come in between now and December. If it gets beyond, no problem, still.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018

It depends how long after AOR the request is made. In our case, it's after eligibility as our file has already been sent to an LVO.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
It depends how long after AOR the request is made. In our case, it's after eligibility as our file has already been sent to an LVO.
Actually that makes sense too. As per the below cic link , it says " The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid. "

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396&top=4

So I am just assuming that when they say applications are approved are in regards to eligibility..

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Actually that makes sense too. As per the below cic link , it says " The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid. "

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1396&top=4

So I am just assuming that when they say applications are approved are in regards to eligibility..
Yeah, that's what's called "approved in principle".

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I am in FWS stream and live in USA. I want to know if the PPR e-mail does not come from IRCC but from country's embassy. Can someone please clarify? I am in IP2 for 19 days and have not received PPR yet.

Last edited:

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
For people with biometrics, what is the pattern of application updates since the application is in IP2 all the way since beginning?

Reactions: HFL2018