+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I think I will split the payments . If I don't create an account, what then do I login with? It is not eAPR login parameters. RPRF only row wasn't on, the last time I checked.

I will update you and others. Thanks.
I think I will split the payments . If I don't create an account, what then do I login with? It is not eAPR login parameters. RPRF only row wasn't on, the last time I checked.

I will update you and others. Thanks.

Oh yes, sorry for a confusion from my end, my bad.. when they ask you to login and pay which i mentioned in step no. 10, they are asking you to log into online servcies, so you will need to register for that.. and then proceed ahead with the remaining steps as mentioned. I will update the steps i mentioned above so that others who follow it wouldnt be confused either.

skw

Jul 11, 2018
I'm trying to raise a CSE to learn about my Visa Office ( I know it wont make any difference, but its just for my sake). The IRCC webform through which a CSE is submitted is unresponsive. I mean I have entered all details that are asked but when I click on the 'Next' button, nothing happens!
Has anyone faced a similar issue? or am I doing it totally wrong?

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Oh yes, sorry for a confusion from my end, my bad.. when they ask you to login and pay which i mentioned in step no. 10, they are asking you to log into online servcies, so you will need to register for that.. and then proceed ahead with the remaining steps as mentioned. I will update the steps i mentioned above so that others who follow it wouldnt be confused either.
Thanks. I just paid and uploaded the receipt on my eAPR. I paid once... 980CAD and uploaded same receipt twice and transmitted accordingly.

The debit response came from Gatineau.. I guess that could be my VO.

Now, the waiting continues.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hi,

after waiting and trying for 1 month, yesterday got connected to an agent at IRCC over phone.

She mentioned that in my case all documents are in line, everything looks fine. They have not yet assigned any visa office and the file is in Ottawa. She also said that its been .2 months and we can expect some changes and movement after November and my case is well within the time limit.

AOR: 19 Aug
Remedical request 30 Aug
Remedical done 6 sept
Medical passed 11 Sept
Background check yet to start
We both have the same AOR date, though I gave my biometrics.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Does IP2 mean eligibility has been passed or eligibility check happens during IP2?

Plz help!
Hi All,

My consultant just shared a screenshot of my application status- we are processing your background check. Will send a message if we need more information.

Is this IP2? I’m not sure when this change happened though.

AOR - Aug 8th
MEP - Aug 28th
FSW - O
India
Your's is IP2 ( IP2 is a virtual signifier) . However No one and absolutely no one apart from Mr. GCMS Notes can tell exactly what has passed what is not.So sit tight and your moment may be sooner than expected (based upon ongoing trend ).

hellgirl11

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
tunisia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I have subscribed to the dashboard on myimmitracker and here is some statistics:
PPRS FOR YOURAOR MONTH (august)
PPRS FOR YOURAOR MONTH AND VISA OFFICE (visa office sydney canada)
PPRS FOR YOURAOR MONTH AND STREAM (PNP - STREAM)
PPRS FOR YOURMONTH/STREAM/OFFICE
NUMBER OF PPRSLAST 24 HOURS
NUMBER OF PPRSLAST 30 DAYS

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Interesting note on the peak recruitment period - does this apply to most of the industries or only a few? And which city will you be staying, just out of curiosity? I plan to find jobs in the financial services/investment in Toronto, counting my chances haha.
He is correct to state recruitment is at its peak from mid-January to mid-March. There are many reasons for this: 1. the most obvious one is people take time off in December and early January and so early in the year in catchup 2. First quarter sets pace for the remaining year so companies prefer to get their workforce during this time 3. end of tax year, so whatever companies had on books end of year clears so companies start with new budgets

Reactions: janepham

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for the clear explanation. Reason I asked is that where I am working now the financial year for professional services firms starts roughly in June/July, and as such Q1 would be during this time. So good to know that in Canada it's Jan-Mar.

He is correct to state recruitment is at its peak from mid-January to mid-March. There are many reasons for this: 1. the most obvious one is people take time off in December and early January and so early in the year in catchup 2. First quarter sets pace for the remaining year so companies prefer to get their workforce during this time 3. end of tax year, so whatever companies had on books end of year clears so companies start with new budgets

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you for the clear explanation. Reason I asked is that where I am working now the financial year for professional services firms starts roughly in June/July, and as such Q1 would be during this time. So good to know that in Canada it's Jan-Mar.
Fiscal year for reporting in Canada is usually interpreted Jan-Dec unless companies choose use different fiscal year. Check the following link for reference : https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed-income/business-income-tax-reporting/fiscal-period-income-tax-purposes.html

Reactions: MAK2018

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........