+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
If they wanted to have any documents,they should have asked until now..
Guys....any idea on what is the maximum time frame by when IRCC would ask for ADR/ explanation?

I had a doubt that they might ask me for some more documents or explanation regarding my POF as I had sold my property to arrange cash for APR, carried cash to my country of residence, cleared my personal loan and showed remaining amount for APR.

Note: I had explained in detail about this in my LOE

My AOR is 28th Aug, MEP 20th Sep and status says we do not need additional documents. Can I expect an explanation or an ADR in my case in the near future?

Any experts out there?

Archita

Jun 13, 2017
Hi dear, dont worry, assessing the avg processing timeframes of Aug applicants, things are quite normal. Augustiers may start hearing about Pprs from this month ( few of them) with a majority falling within the first and second weeks of December and the unfortunate ones by February 2019. All we can just say for now is 'God, help us all!'

Oh yea , i am on the same boat as you. Pls put in your timeline , stream and counrty applying from in your signature.

Cheers!!
I am fsw outland .....but to keep so much patience is quite hard ..... It's been so many days now no
Hi dear, dont worry, assessing the avg processing timeframes of Aug applicants, things are quite normal. Augustiers may start hearing about Pprs from this month ( few of them) with a majority falling within the first and second weeks of December and the unfortunate ones by February 2019. All we can just say for now is 'God, help us all!'

Oh yea , i am on the same boat as you. Pls put in your timeline , stream and counrty applying from in your signature.

Cheers!!
Thanks

IranianinSweden

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Hi ...... I am outland from India.. aor 18 aug .. Medical passed 8 SEP and ip2 same day...it's been above 2 months that no email or any update in my cec....I have been following this forum and very informative I would say ...so I would like to know anybody who is the in the same boat as I am...and when can we expect any change ???
I seem to be in a similar boat.
AOR 29 Aug. Medical passed 26 Sept and IP2 the same day. Nothing since then...just waiting and hoping

Reactions: Archita

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Hi..my AOR is of 22Aug and I received same letter on 3Oct...but my BG check is still mentioning..we will inform you when we will begin BG check...does this mean I am also in IP2...??
Just moved to IP2. Got an email with the 'How to get a job in Canada' and then saw the bg check update.
i

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi..my AOR is of 22Aug and I received same letter on 3Oct...but my BG check is still mentioning..we will inform you when we will begin BG check...does this mean I am also in IP2...??

i
Buddy! , as many before me have already said, there is no such standard notion of IP1 or IP2 , they are all made up terms by hundreds like us, who , irrespective of their respective NOCs , become analyst for no good reason :D. You may get PPR even in so called IP1. So all that matters is that you should not be crossing the 6 month wait period after MEP ,because if you do then there is a problem. I am sure you will get PPR much before that. So for now try not to speculate much and chill out. Rest is your call :p

Cheers!

Reactions: Atuli

NarutoCan

Sep 24, 2018
I got "how to find a job in canada" document today and my profile changed to following.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stages does it mean?