+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi ...... I am outland from India.. aor 18 aug .. Medical passed 8 SEP and ip2 same day...it's been above 2 months that no email or any update in my cec....I have been following this forum and very informative I would say ...so I would like to know anybody who is the in the same boat as I am...and when can we expect any change ???
Hi dear, dont worry, assessing the avg processing timeframes of Aug applicants, things are quite normal. Augustiers may start hearing about Pprs from this month ( few of them) with a majority falling within the first and second weeks of December and the unfortunate ones by February 2019. All we can just say for now is 'God, help us all!'

Oh yea , i am on the same boat as you. Pls put in your timeline , stream and counrty applying from in your signature.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Crossing the 2-month mark in 3 days! Trying to get myself busy with work, outings, family matters but the anxiety keeps lurking at night on when exactly I would see further movement. The waiting is really really hard!

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Crossing the 2-month mark in 3 days! Trying to get myself busy with work, outings, family matters but the anxiety keeps lurking at night on when exactly I would see further movement. The waiting is really really hard!
The next update is just around the corner for you I guess. Hang in there. My second change came after 70+ days. Pretty normal

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Same as you brother:(
Trying to distract myself from Canada for at least a few days....but how can i control my mind...this bloody head thinking 24/7 just about Canadao_O
In the office, at my desk working on my computer but thinking about PPR and the best part is all the tab i opened in the browser, most of them related to Canada:p.

Reactions: janepham

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Crossed the 2 months mark yesterday, I'm doing the same trying to keep my self as busy as an ant :D

Reactions: janepham

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello,
My spouse sponsored me and our kids. I sent all documents including Police Certificate to Missisauga. Just after receiving the application package 4 days, I received e mail for Biometric Fees Payment Request. I did the payment.

There is application number on the request letter.

- Does it mean AOR ?

- While applying for Police Certificate, I did give fingerprints, are those different than each other?

Awaiting for your kind comments

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello,
My spouse sponsored me and our kids. I sent all documents including Police Certificate to Missisauga. Just after receiving the application package 4 days, I received e mail for Biometric Fees Payment Request. I did the payment.

There is application number on the request letter.

- Does it mean AOR ?

- While applying for Police Certificate, I did give fingerprints, are those different than each other?

Awaiting for your kind comments
They're different.

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello Again

To clarify; which one is different?
Police certificate and Fingerprint for PR or

AOR and the letter that I received.
Or both?

Should I expect AOR in short time limit? Because app number was already produced