August 2018 AOR - Join here

iamruban

Jul 2, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!
1. there will be no rejection. bcz your application is complete. they may request for ADR but the chances are very less because they would have got your CSE before that. CSE takes 3+ weeks.
2. Your PCC is valid.

Ashok07021988

Aug 6, 2018
Hello,

I have just submitted my application this morning and received the AOR almost instantly - please can you add me to the whatsapp group? How can I send my number?

guille1612

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!
About #2:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/
6. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above!

Another link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
When you accept the ITA and click on continue application -The very first thing it ask whether you will pay it upfront. Thereafter the option of paying RPRF does not come again. Most likely you would have not selected that option earlier.
Once you submit/upload the documents after ITA,it will lead to a page where you will be asked to pay the amount [Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)]. After paying,you will get the final submission page.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
so for post ITA digital photo submission (while submitting our profile for PR application once we got our ITA), do we have to give backside too? or just the front side?

I read somewhere we have to give information written on back side ? is that for digital photo too?

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
N
so for post ITA digital photo submission (while submitting our profile for PR application once we got our ITA), do we have to give backside too? or just the front side?

I read somewhere we have to give information written on back side ? is that for digital photo too?
That's for application submission through paper.
In online submission, Simply take the photo as per specs and submit.

indranildutta1805

May 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Finally took a leap of faith and submitted my application. Now the most gruesome wait begins. The next few months are gona be hard

Reactions: Aarti123

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi Guys. Aor August 6, 2018 here.
The next weeks are going to be hard! I can't help checking my account everyday. ;)
Thanks for creating this group!

Reactions: Aarti123