+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - Join here

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
AOR - August 12, 2018.
Paid RPRF up-front.

I have question regarding PCC.
As i lived in canada for four years, and cuurently my country of residence is India since last 3 years. Now while submitting my EE profile, it wasn't mention anywhere to submit RCMP certificate.
So at the time of application, i only attached Indian PCC.

After few hours of AOR, i realized that i need to submit RCMP too. So i uploaded by raising CSE.

So the question is,
Do i must need to submit RCMP? as it wasn't mention anywhere in profile.

although i raised CSE and submit in few hours of application, will officer find my application incomplete? do i get rejection on this basis?

Awaiting expert opinion.

Thanks

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
AOR - August 12, 2018.
Paid RPRF up-front.

I have question regarding PCC.
As i lived in canada for four years, and cuurently my country of residence is India since last 3 years. Now while submitting my EE profile, it wasn't mention anywhere to submit RCMP certificate.
So at the time of application, i only attached Indian PCC.

After few hours of AOR, i realized that i need to submit RCMP too. So i uploaded by raising CSE.

So the question is,
Do i must need to submit RCMP? as it wasn't mention anywhere in profile.

although i raised CSE and submit in few hours of application, will officer find my application incomplete? do i get rejection on this basis?

Awaiting expert opinion.

Thanks
I am not an expert in this but if your doc checklist only asked for 'Police Certificate - India' then technically your application isn't incomplete.
In my case, as I am an FSW-Inland applicant, I saw the message upon hitting the help button for PCC document upload, 'You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory' so I only uploaded my Indian PCC.

In anyways, you've uploaded it through CSE so I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: dh5689

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
I have 2 questions.

1. At what stage is the visa office determined?
2.What is the timeline for an application to change from AOR to MEP?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
There are two threads for August 2018 AOR with same title.

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I have 2 questions.

1. At what stage is the visa office determined?
2.What is the timeline for an application to change from AOR to MEP?
Not sure about Qn1
Ans for Qn 2: On an average 20 days from AOR for MEP

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Did you already submit the application? If not, just send the front side. If you've submitted, you can raise CSE and send correct photo.
no i didnt but even the photo studio said they get a lot of request for photos and i have to submit both sides so i just wanted to be safe

Reactions: ishangodbole