+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - Join here

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hello Members,
I know this is not the right forum, but since you guys have already been through the process of submitting the PR application, I have a question here.
I have three bank accounts, the two accounts other than my primary one have minimum balance and I have taken letters from both these banks.
Do I need to upload the past 6 months statement from these accounts too ?
I have not started uploading my docs yet but my POF folder of documents which include my primary account last 6 months statements , 3 bank letters and other two bank statements collectively make it more than 4 MB , I tried compressing it but not much help either.
So any recommendations how to make it < 4MB so that I could upload it within safe limit range ?
Regards,
Gaurav

ps82

Mar 11, 2018
Finally application submitted...AOR 18.8.18
If there is any whatsapp group, pls share the details

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Members,
I know this is not the right forum, but since you guys have already been through the process of submitting the PR application, I have a question here.
I have three bank accounts, the two accounts other than my primary one have minimum balance and I have taken letters from both these banks.
Do I need to upload the past 6 months statement from these accounts too ?
I have not started uploading my docs yet but my POF folder of documents which include my primary account last 6 months statements , 3 bank letters and other two bank statements collectively make it more than 4 MB , I tried compressing it but not much help either.
So any recommendations how to make it < 4MB so that I could upload it within safe limit range ?
Regards,
Gaurav
Hi you just need the bank letters

asimramzan73

Aug 24, 2015
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in August 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker
Hi can you please add me to the whatsapp group +923347920630

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
AOR - August 12, 2018.
Paid RPRF up-front.

I have question regarding PCC.
As i lived in canada for four years, and cuurently my country of residence is India since last 3 years. Now while submitting my EE profile, it wasn't mention anywhere to submit RCMP certificate.
So at the time of application, i only attached Indian PCC.

After few hours of AOR, i realized that i need to submit RCMP too. So i uploaded by raising CSE.

So the question is,
Do i must need to submit RCMP? as it wasn't mention anywhere in profile.

although i raised CSE and submit in few hours of application, will officer find my application incomplete? do i get rejection on this basis?

Awaiting expert opinion.

Thanks
CIC will contact you for RCMP biometrics if required. No need to worry about it.