+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Nz907

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there, does anyone here know that how long ndvo takes to do background check after receiving file from cpc? What happens next once background check is done? Thanks

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Application sent = 28-Aug
AOR-1 = 10-Oct
Sponsor Approved or Sponsorship Eligibility Decision = 12-Oct
Medical Request = Requested - 11-Oct, Done =17-Oct = Passed Last Week
Schedule-A requested , Photos Requested and Birth Certificate = Requested =17-OCT , Submitted = 10-Nov-2017

Received Email Today stating File Transfer to New Delhi Visa Office= 21-Nov-2017
We have the same timeline :)

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017

CAlander

Feb 21, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone!! My ECAS says "in process", I am the principal applicant, does that mean that my sponsor husband should be DM?
Yes the sponsor status should be decision made since they started processing your application. You can check the status of your sponsor in ecas, just fill in his/her UCI number and other information :)
If you open your sponsor's ecas, your ecas status will also appear in his/her ecas. :)

CAlander

Feb 21, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Application received by mailroom 2 August 2017
Received Application number/UCI Sept 12
Sponsor approval Sept 12
Med requested 14 Sept. Submitted Oct 14
Schedule A and Police Checks requested Sept 22 - Provided Oct 20
Medical approved
File transferred - 14 Nov

When I called on Friday it stated, no fingerprints or interview needed and background check not yet started.
we have same timeline, mine was received on Aug. 2. But
Transferred to VO on Sept. 28. Shed A and PCC has been uploaded and i completed my medical. I think We have same status in my gckey, no background check and eligibility progress

CAlander

Feb 21, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
application received :23 august2017
Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application.
Interview You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

schedule A requested oct 11 provided 20 th
not updated the submitted status yet, still showing need more documents..

What is your Visa Office? Your application progress was so fast, congratulations!! I think yhey started your background check or they finished on it. Just wait for the Decision Made and email invitation to Pre Arrival Services and Passport Request.

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Here is my timeline:

Application received Aug 9
AOR1 Sept 20
Police cert/sched A request Sept 24
SA Sept 26
Police cert/sched A uploaded Oct 17
File transfer to PAP Oct 27
AOR2 Nov 2

Today a line appeared on ecas saying:

"We sent ---- correspondence on Sept 25. If ---- has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ---- do so as soon as possible. Please wait until---- receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

The only request for anything we've had so far has been sched A/police cert, and that request was made on gc key, and they've been uploaded already. Could they just be delayed in updating their info and that is what they're talking about?? Or is it something else they've requested and we never got the correspondence???

Hello

I have the same

I am not sure what else is missing or should it be the medical exam??

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Medical requests come at all different times during the process, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Has your app been transferred to your VO yet?
Yes. I received an email yesterday saying, the file has been sent to New Delhi VO for further processing.

Canadianavisa2017

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello friends, Need advice, GCkey status is showing the background check is not application, and in final decision its showing your application is in progress. We will send you message once the final decision has been made. In the ECAS its still showing, in process, the visa office is New Delhi, any idea why in background check its says N/A. Thanks