+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Send them an email with the info about yourself and your application.

I wrote a reply today, check it out and send them an email.

They replied to my email within 2 days. The online thing took 10 days.

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
@Ronaldo,

You are right. As I told you earlier, CIC agents are proven false time and again. I am still to see one reliable case of missing file confirm delivered to CPC Sydney. I will rather disbelieve the courier guys for a missing file not CIC. Almost everyone reported a missing file earlier, posted AOR later here though a bit late; like around four months from mailing date. (ref: quotes in my old post).

Like everywhere else CIC share the same cross section of people among us having different work ethics; some do their work and others make their work!

I understand the frustration and confusion of uncertain waiting but patience is the only way to deal with CIC my friends.

I still suggest others to wait until January if you wish and send a regular query/email now, everything else including ATIP/GCMS report request will be ineffective as there is no GCMS record/track to process, like the call center agents see nothing in system.
This doesn't apply if you moved/address changed after mailing the application or anticipate a return for some reason.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
@ Ronaldo,

You are right. As I told you earlier, CIC agents are proven false time and again. I am still to see one reliable case of missing file confirm delivered to CPC Sydney. I will rather disbelieve the courier guys for a missing file not CIC. Almost everyone reported a missing file earlier, posted AOR later here though a bit late; like around four months from mailing date. (ref: quotes in my old post).

Like everywhere else CIC share the same cross section of people among us having different work ethics; some do their work and others make their work!

I understand the frustration and confusion of uncertain waiting but patience is the only way to deal with CIC my friends.

I still suggest others to wait until January if you wish and send a regular query/email now, everything else including ATIP/GCMS report request will be ineffective as there is no GCMS record/track to process, like the call center agents see nothing in system.
This doesn't apply if you moved/address changed after mailing the application or anticipate a return for some reason.
Thanks Don. My address actually did change and i updated cic of this using a link they gave me. They have my new address on file. however that is all they have on system. My old address has a mail box and I have not received anything there.

Do call center agents look at GcMS before telling us that they have nothing in the system?

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
zujal said:
Thanks Don. My address actually did change and i updated cic of this using a link they gave me. They have my new address on file. however that is all they have on system. My old address has a mail box and I have not received anything there.

Do call center agents look at GcMS before telling us that they have nothing in the system?
Well, that is where the agents are supposed to look whilst answering us; but at times I doubt they care to do so!

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
Hi Donvalley,

My application was received at CIC on 6th October, 2014. So far no update from CIC at all. I called CIC this week and they said they are processing applications upto 1st October (which doesn't sound correct) as alot of applicants after October 1st have received AORs. I know there are applicants who are waiting for AOR longer than me (IRCANADA, Zujal etc). I wanted to send a case specific inquiry this week and wanted to ask your opinion on what document(s) i should attach, I am thinking to attach Canada Post Delivery Report with the signature of person who signed at the time of receiving my application. Do you have any other suggestion?

IRCANADA, Zujal

Who signed your application at the time of receiving it in Sydney? Mine was signed with initials DM, whole signature is not readable, so I wasn't able to figure out the exact/rough name spellings.

One more question to all, has anyone who is been told that send a new application, Did you try to speak to CIC agent's supervisor? I know its a long shot but it doesn't make sense at all if the courier company is giving us proof that application was received and signed by someone at CIC address in Sydney and they can't find it in their office.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi2011 said:
Hi Donvalley,

My application was received at CIC on 6th October, 2014. So far no update from CIC at all. I called CIC this week and they said they are processing applications upto 1st October (which doesn't sound correct) as alot of applicants after October 1st have received AORs. I know there are applicants who are waiting for AOR longer than me (IRCANADA, Zujal etc). I wanted to send a case specific inquiry this week and wanted to ask your opinion on what document(s) i should attach, I am thinking to attach Canada Post Delivery Report with the signature of person who signed at the time of receiving my application. Do you have any other suggestion?

IRCANADA, Zujal

Who signed your application at the time of receiving it in Sydney? Mine was signed with initials DM, whole signature is not readable, so I wasn't able to figure out the exact/rough name spellings.

One more question to all, has anyone who is been told that send a new application, Did you try to speak to CIC agent's supervisor? I know its a long shot but it doesn't make sense at all if the courier company is giving us proof that application was received and signed by someone at CIC address in Sydney and they can't find it in their office.
Hi immi2011;

D. Stapleton received my application on 29th of Aug 2014 as per fedex. I have not spoken to call centre supervisors, however it can be tried.

thanks and all the best everyone.

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
immi2011 said:
Hi Donvalley,

My application was received at CIC on 6th October, 2014. .......... Do you have any other suggestion?
It is too early to worry at this time for you in my opinion, as 60-90 days is the average AOR time.
Include the Fees Receipt No. along-with CP tracking/delivery report and client ID.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are working on the applications received on the October first (Official). its better for you to wait a week or two. I had a long conversation with CIC today, she advised me to send a new application since the have passed my applications date for processing. She has mentioned that it might have been returned or it has been mixed with a later on date.
I am sending my new application tomorrow with a letter of explanation on why i am sending a second one. If my old application gets intop processing, then they will just disregard my new one. This is what the CIC agent has mentioned.

Good luck to you

immi2011 said:
Hi Donvalley,

IRCANADA, Zujal

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received Paper AOR in mail with colourful Discover Canada book enclosed.

Keep the faith all, I suspect others will be getting updates soon.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Latitude,

Congrats !

where did you apply from ? So clearly you didn't receive the email AOR and therefore are ABLE to access e-CAS

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latitudeofgratitude said:
Just received Paper AOR in mail with colourful Discover Canada book enclosed.

Keep the faith all, I suspect others will be getting updates soon.
Congrats latitudeofgratitude ;)

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
I`m getting Obsessed with call CIC coz I cannot access my online status.
I called in today again :(
the Agent told me
Application received Aug 1st
AOR sent Oct 28th & my application is complete (looks it will be routine)and is been processed now, when I asked which office it was in he said Sydney. I know I cannot access online coz My file # is C00xxx ( dam the new process)
so for my own sanity :-\ I will not call any more this month.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
Congrats latitudeofgratitude ;)
us2yow said:
Latitude,

Congrats !

where did you apply from ? So clearly you didn't receive the email AOR and therefore are ABLE to access e-CAS
Thanks guys,
fingers crossed for everyone who has not yet heard anything.

us2wow , I was able to gain access to e-Cas with no email AOR, and I applied out of Brampton GTA

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Guys .. send en email to this one with those info

Email: Question @ cic.gc.ca

Applicant Information
Name of Applicant:
DOB of Applicant:
Client ID Number:
File Number:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Type of Application: Citizenship (grant, proof, adoption)
Reciept Number:

Enquirer Information
Name of Enquirer:
Relationship to Applicant: Applicant
Email Address:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:
Consultant ICCRC No.:

Enquiry:
CIC recieved my application for citizenship grant on ---- and the person who recieved the regiestered mail signed it with --. It has been --- and I have not recieved back anything from CIC. I want to know the situation of my applcation please.
Cool thx will try!

We haven't sent one yet cause we like to know what happened to our first application.
It is in the end sensitive information. Plus it cost money. So we try to be a bit patient longer