Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hurray!!! Finally!!!
Received PPR a few minutes ago! Thanks all! You guys were awesome in this forum.
Will be sending a letter for visa stamping in India. What are the additional documents to be submitted to VFS along with the passport?
Good Luck to everyone who are in the queue. CIC tests our nerves with all these waiting :p

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Re: August 2013 Applications

moon1 said:
Hello guys I got E-mail form CPP for additional document about employment but I don't know what I have to send them
here in my case application was received on August 23 and AOR 24 Oct

I started working as manager at xxxxxxx Company from July 2012 to august 2013 still working there at same position
I got this job through my internship that was a part of my course but I did not mention anything about this in my CEC application I mention that I started working as a site manager at this firm from july2012

here is the mail I got today

I have grounds to believe you have not acquired, in Canada, within the 36 months before the date on which your application was received, at least 12 months of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The letter of employment you provided from XXXX dated XXX2013, indicate you have been site manager since July. After having contacted the individual who wrote your letter of reference Mr.XXXXX, I have concerns you have not been manager of the car wash since the start of your employment in July 2012. Additionally, I was informed by Mr. XXX that 3 people work per shift at THE LOCATION , and I have concerns your employment does not match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties described in the NOC code you selected – NOC 0.Finally, Since you graduated from XXXXXX college in April 2012, and the fact you had been a student in BACK HOME COUNTRY , prior to your arrival in Canada, I have concerns you lacked the qualifications to manage an enterprise such as XXXXXX.

Before I make my final decision, you may submit additional information or documents relating to the above matter. You have until April,2014, to submit additional information to our office at the address shown below. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

You must provide any additional information within thirty days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered based on the information available in your application.

Sincerely,

SO GUYS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I AM SO DEPRESSED DON'T NO WHAT TO DO

new reference letter, gather tons of letter proving your eligibility for your chosen noc code :)

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Re: August 2013 Applications

Felix14 said:
moon1 said:
Hello guys I got E-mail form CPP for additional document about employment but I don't know what I have to send them
here in my case application was received on August 23 and AOR 24 Oct

I started working as manager at xxxxxxx Company from July 2012 to august 2013 still working there at same position
I got this job through my internship that was a part of my course but I did not mention anything about this in my CEC application I mention that I started working as a site manager at this firm from july2012

here is the mail I got today

I have grounds to believe you have not acquired, in Canada, within the 36 months before the date on which your application was received, at least 12 months of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work experience, in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The letter of employment you provided from XXXX dated XXX2013, indicate you have been site manager since July. After having contacted the individual who wrote your letter of reference Mr.XXXXX, I have concerns you have not been manager of the car wash since the start of your employment in July 2012. Additionally, I was informed by Mr. XXX that 3 people work per shift at THE LOCATION , and I have concerns your employment does not match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties described in the NOC code you selected – NOC 0.Finally, Since you graduated from XXXXXX college in April 2012, and the fact you had been a student in BACK HOME COUNTRY , prior to your arrival in Canada, I have concerns you lacked the qualifications to manage an enterprise such as XXXXXX.

Before I make my final decision, you may submit additional information or documents relating to the above matter. You have until April,2014, to submit additional information to our office at the address shown below. Please ensure that you quote the file number, indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

You must provide any additional information within thirty days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be rendered based on the information available in your application.

Sincerely,

SO GUYS PLEASE HELP ME OUT I AM SO DEPRESSED DON'T NO WHAT TO DO

new reference letter, gather tons of letter proving your eligibility for your chosen noc code :)
First step would be to check with the person who wrote your letter. Ask him what information did he provide and see if that's in line with the letter you sent to CIC. Then build details based on that. I suppose, you cannot provide contradicting information but additional details.
Others please suggest!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
kprs_ind said:
Hurray!!! Finally!!!
Received PPR a few minutes ago! Thanks all! You guys were awesome in this forum.
Will be sending a letter for visa stamping in India. What are the additional documents to be submitted to VFS along with the passport?
Good Luck to everyone who are in the queue. CIC tests our nerves with all these waiting :p
Congrats!

atong

Mar 25, 2014
Application received: August 29, 2013
AOR: October 28, 2013
MR: March 20, 2014
how many people here received their MR for August Applicant?

atong

Mar 25, 2014
horvathc said:
Congrats! :)

I just received my RPRF too few minutes ago!!!!! Yay!!! :) :) :)
I'm going for the medical on April 11th. :)
same here..my appointment is April 11th..Good luck to both of us. :)

Raj85

Mar 3, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with package
Med's Request
21-Mar-2014
Med's Done....
27-Mar-2014
We have scheduled our PR medical this week.

What is the approx. PR processing time after medical under CEC ?

horvathc

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
None - Visa exempt country
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
atong said:
same here..my appointment is April 11th..Good luck to both of us. :)
:) Good luck!

horvathc

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
None - Visa exempt country
LANDED..........
23-08-2014
kprs_ind said:
Hurray!!! Finally!!!
Congrats! :)

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
maddy123 said:
Did Dr Jason need you to submit photographs ? or is he eMedical enabled ?
Hi maddy123
He is emedical enabled so no photo required

Raj85

Mar 3, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with package
Med's Request
21-Mar-2014
Med's Done....
27-Mar-2014
kprs_ind said:
Hurray!!! Finally!!!
Congrats!

Raj85

Mar 3, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with package
Med's Request
21-Mar-2014
Med's Done....
27-Mar-2014
atong said:
Application received: August 29, 2013
AOR: October 28, 2013
MR: March 20, 2014
how many people here received their MR for August Applicant?
you can check this sheet :

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dE02ZWZ1TEtOaE5XMWIwN0trT2s3TlE#gid=0

Cooper_H

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
kprs_ind said:
Hurray!!! Finally!!!

Good to you. Congratulations!

sordi2006

Feb 13, 2014
moon1 said:
Thanks guys for your response I will start gathering addition document for further support like Internship letter from college which shows that I did my internship here with this company , previous T4, NOA and others
Did you have your medical done? Did you pay RPRF?

kantesai

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CEC-Ottawa, Immigration ofc London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
17-OCT-2013
Med's Request
15-April-2014
Med's Done....
07-May-2014
Interview........
Waived, Recieved RPRF Mail
Passport Req..
14-May-2014, changed location mail 21-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-June-2014
Firstly congratulations to all the August applicants who have recieved MR and further processing. I know that my frustation of not recieving MR is making me ask these questions:

1) For all those who had recieved MR, did your manager or company recieved call from VO to enquire about your work in canada
2) Did anyone of you, send renewed passport copies or updated forms after recieving your AOR to CEC ottawa.
3) Has anyone who has recieved MR has immigration office selected LONDON, UK .

I really apologize of asking these questions but its really getting tough day by day waiting for the MR. I wanted to know, what could be the reason of delay in my case.

Hope you understand my situation

Thanks