Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
I did not use any representative either. You need to do any thing except don’t fill the particular form. Rest all you need to do as it is mentioned on CIC website. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Aus_Michelle

Aug 8, 2013
Hi all,

I sent my Application in last week by courier and it was received on Aug 2! The countdown is on until receipt of AOR.

Good luck to all the August Applicants!

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Good to see lot of people filing their application in August. Update your status in trackitt.com.

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
Tutu said:
Hi,

I would also like to join this thread. I have sent my CEC application on 1st of August, which was received at Sydney office on 6th August 2013. Can we see any of the status on CIC website??

Thanks
Hi Tutu
its god to know that your application is now at sydney, congrats! the first thing you are going to know is the AOR, with your file number by e-mail (right now its taking about 50 days) and after a few days of receiving it(1 week later average) you will go to e-cas and see "application received". After that ...take courage and patience, because is when the longest waiting time begins. Good luck on you PR process!!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
azuman said:
Good luck guys. I hope it turns out in your favor.

I have a question to all you guys just sent in the application. I am not planning to use a representative. Can't afford it. How did u file them? This might be a silly question. Did u staple all of them to their respective forms? What's the most efficient way to do it? I am planning to send mine in September..
the best thing you can do is to take your time and read the guide provided on the application package, I was filling the formats while reading it and taking note of all my doubts in a notebook, when I had filled all i could i went to catholic services at edmonton whit my notebook, they help me with no cost with my doubts, there is catholic services in almost all mayor cities at canada, they help you with no cost doesn't matter your faith. and NO don't staple anything just follow the same order of the document checklist imm5610.
You can find lots of people that will help you here in this forum as well. Good luck on your PR process!

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
azuman said:
Good luck guys. I hope it turns out in your favor.

I have a question to all you guys just sent in the application. I am not planning to use a representative. Can't afford it. How did u file them? This might be a silly question. Did u staple all of them to their respective forms? What's the most efficient way to do it? I am planning to send mine in September..
Hi azuman,

I didn't use any representative neither.
I've visited to CIC webpage ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/ ) and have read carefully the page, "Determine your eligibility" and "Apply" pages including CEC application guide and document check list. However, some part of those pages are too much simple... (I actually thought that's why many people posted many questions about eligibility/how to apply.) CIC's help pages actually helped me.

I also asked at this forum instead. JORGER and seniors have been very helpful so my application documents completed.
I also called CIC call centre, and asked 2-3 immigration consultants (many consultants provide a simple assessment and first time they give us advice FREE).

If you are currently living in BC, I think "ISS of BC" will help you.
ISS of BC is one of the government office, and it's settlement service centre will review your immigration documents. (probably you need to make an appointment) It's FREE.
Webpage : http://www.issbc.org/prim-corp-nav/contact-locations

Hope this message helps you...
Good luck,

oba

intermingle

Jan 4, 2013
I sent off my application yesterday and it should arrive on Wednesday (Aug 14th).
But I a a little worried. I didn't use a representative and so I just did not include that form at all.
Was this the correct thing to do? And if not, what should I do to fix it?

Any help is very much appreciated!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
intermingle said:
I sent off my application yesterday and it should arrive on Wednesday (Aug 14th).
But I a a little worried. I didn't use a representative and so I just did not include that form at all.
Was this the correct thing to do? And if not, what should I do to fix it?

Any help is very much appreciated!
That is part of the function of the checklist imm5610, on it, you check the papers (if apply) you have submitted, if you didn't use a representative you don't need that form, and on the checklist you can write N/A or leave the little box blank meaning you haven't submitted.

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello, My application was delivered on 8th August. So how can see the status of my file and where I can see it? Can someone please tell me? And now I think I have to wait for AOR which is the file number right?

Please correct me if i am wrong...

Thanks

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hello, My application was delivered on 8th August. So how can see the status of my file and where I can see it? Can someone please tell me? And now I think I have to wait for AOR which is the file number right?

Please correct me if i am wrong...

Thanks
You can check the status of your application here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

But, yes you will have to wait till you get the AOR.

Once you receive the AOR, it will take upto 5-10 days to update your info in the above link

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie in this forum. I considered myself August applicant. Finally, after almost 3 months of gathering the requirements, sent the application package on Aug. 10 thru Xpress post. ETA in CIO- Sydney is after 3 days. Hopefully everything will be fine.

prashjcha

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
Hi Everyone,

Count me in as well. Going to mail my application this Thursday. How long does it take to get AOR after they have received the application?

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Average 6-8 weeks if all the documents are fine.
prashjcha said:
Hi Everyone,

Count me in as well. Going to mail my application this Thursday. How long does it take to get AOR after they have received the application?

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
JORGER said:
the best thing you can do is to take your time and read the guide provided on the application package, I was filling the formats while reading it and taking note of all my doubts in a notebook, when I had filled all i could i went to catholic services at edmonton whit my notebook, they help me with no cost with my doubts, there is catholic services in almost all mayor cities at canada, they help you with no cost doesn't matter your faith. and NO don't staple anything just follow the same order of the document checklist imm5610.
You can find lots of people that will help you here in this forum as well. Good luck on your PR process!
Oh NO!!!!! I stapled each form :-[ :eek: