Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Application received by CIC today. I will update the in the trackitt.com site. Fingers crossed.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
My application is received. So what status should I see in cic site now?

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
Patrick407E and praveenkumarsr,

It's so nice your application documents are received :)

I'm interested what status does E-CAS show in this time.
According to CIC webpage (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas), it must show "IN PROCESS".

However, In my experience on FSW, it was actually not same as the status CIC web page explains.
(Although the web page shows the step that "APPLICATION RECEIVED -> CIO ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE -> RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE -> VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE -> IN PROCESS -> ...... ", seniors, friends and I couldn't log in to E-CAS for about a month. After that, we found our status "In Process" and "We received your application for permanent residence on Month D, YYYY." ... it usually happened after our CC was charged. And after that, many of us got PER within 2 weeks... in my case, the same day)
I don't know about whether CEC cases are same or not... I guess it's probably not same, because CIC mentions that Client Application Status of FSW and others are different.
Hope we can reach our status soon...

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
My application was received by CIC this morning though E-CAS doesn't show my CEC application status yet.
I updated CEC tracker (https://trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class).
Waiting's started...

Hope all of our documents successfully pass the initial eligibility review at CIO.
Fingers crossed.

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello,
I have sent my application this week hope for the best.

May God bless all of us soon with PR...:)

But i have one question. When do they ask for finger prints? or they do not ask?

Thanks

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hello,
I have sent my application this week hope for the best.

May God bless all of us soon with PR...:)

But i have one question. When do they ask for finger prints? or they do not ask?

Thanks
Hi Jasmeet0101,

In my case, I needed finger prints when I took my PCC. I sent my PCC with my application documents, so if CIC ordered me up-to-date PCC, I would need finger prints again...

Thanks,
oba

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hi Jasmeet0101,

In my case, I needed finger prints when I took my PCC. I sent my PCC with my application documents, so if CIC ordered me up-to-date PCC, I would need finger prints again...

Thanks,
oba

Hey Thanks for replying, even i took my PCC but they did no told me anything about finger prints. From where did u tool your PCC? I took it from Toronto.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hi Jasmeet0101,

Thanks,
oba

Hey Thanks for replying, even i took my PCC but they did no told me anything about finger prints. From where did u tool your PCC? I took it from Toronto.
I guess oba took in India because I followed the same with finger prints. In Toronto they just mail you the PCC.

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
Jasmeet0101 said:
As I heard, it depends on your nationality.
For example, Australian people doesn't need finger prints for PCC. On the other hand, finger prints must be required for Japanese people. etc etc...

Thanks,

oba

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
oba3 said:
My application was received by CIC this morning though E-CAS doesn't show my CEC application status yet.
I updated CEC tracker (https://trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class).
Waiting's started...

Hope all of our documents successfully pass the initial eligibility review at CIO.
Fingers crossed.
It is a different thing to have your documents delivered at sydney and to get AOR (when they actually open your application and check everything needed its included) you will then have by email your AOR; and a few days later you can see AOR on e-cas, (right now this is about 50 days from the day your documents are delivered at sydney). This is the shortest wait, because after that you probably are not going to see any movement until 6-8 months. Be patient, and good luck to all you with your application, wish you all have pr for 2014!

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
JORGER said:
It is a different thing to have your documents delivered at sydney and to get AOR (when they actually open your application and check everything needed its included) you will then have by email your AOR; and a few days later you can see AOR on e-cas, (right now this is about 50 days from the day your documents are delivered at sydney). This is the shortest wait, because after that you probably are not going to see any movement until 6-8 months. Be patient, and good luck to all you with your application, wish you all have pr for 2014!
Thanks JORGER :)
Yes, I know those from senior's messages and my experience of FSW.
I also found that CIC has updated the processing times for CEC and it is now 12 months. I don't know how the strike affect our process, CEC applicants receive something new from Ottawa.
Best of luck for you too!

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
oba3 said:
Thanks JORGER :)
Yes, I know those from senior's messages and my experience of FSW.
I also found that CIC has updated the processing times for CEC and it is now 12 months. I don't know how the strike affect our process, CEC applicants receive something new from Ottawa.
Best of luck for you too!
What do you mean "something new from Ottawa"?

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
Patrick407E said:
What do you mean "something new from Ottawa"?
Aw, I hope you are not too upset with my message making you confused.
I meant that Ottawa keeps going under the strike. (e.g.; According to other thread and CEC tracker, mid-June applicants started receiving AOR)

Tutu

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
Hi,

I would also like to join this thread. I have sent my CEC application on 1st of August, which was received at Sydney office on 6th August 2013. Can we see any of the status on CIC website??

Thanks

azuman

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Good luck guys. I hope it turns out in your favor.

I have a question to all you guys just sent in the application. I am not planning to use a representative. Can't afford it. How did u file them? This might be a silly question. Did u staple all of them to their respective forms? What's the most efficient way to do it? I am planning to send mine in September..