Mar 31-2014
Passport Req..
Apr 9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-11-2014
LANDED..........
Apr-20-2014
Thanks for d reply....

But i already submitted my application with full hours as per requirement....

I wanna know if after aor i work less hours being on lmo does it affect my pr in process

mahi1911

Feb 15, 2014
Hi There,

I applied for my PR under CEC category in August 2013, i think in next few weeks i might be asked for a medical.

My family members(Wife and kid) now are in India and I am in Canada.
Is it possible for the family members medicals to be done in India and my medicals in Canada.

My family members would be coming to Canada in May.

If some one can give the information, i would be thankful.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
sheena231 said:
Thanks for d reply....

But i already submitted my application with full hours as per requirement....

I wanna know if after aor i work less hours being on lmo does it affect my pr in process
Okay, sorry for misunderstanding of your original post. If you worked over 30 hours during your qualifying period claimed, it will not impact your pr as long as your supporting documents are consistent, i.e, Employer letter, T4, NOA etc.

I am not sure what other impact it may have if you worked less now than specified in LMO. But I did not see any potential issues in my view.

capn b

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hi so I lost my job in Sept (Applied in August) and still haven't got a new one as company is having trouble getting an LMO. hopefully soon. Anyways I havnt told immigration about this. Should I or should I continue waiting and tell them after I start new job? Also is anyone working for company with open LMO in edmonton?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
capn b said:
Hi so I lost my job in Sept (Applied in August) and still haven't got a new one as company is having trouble getting an LMO. hopefully soon. Anyways I havnt told immigration about this. Should I or should I continue waiting and tell them after I start new job? Also is anyone working for company with open LMO in edmonton?
CEC stream does not require you to be employed. You can stay anywhere in the world unemployed (requirement met) and still apply for CEC. But you should let them know the change about your employment - Because if they try to contact your office, and find out you don't work there, that may put your application under review (delay by as minimum as 6 extra months).

nskschatten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-10-2013
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-03-2014
Hi guys,
I have a question. I am changing employer end of next month. I have a new offer letter with the condition of having the required work permit in place. As LMO process take for ever everything is not going so smooth at the moment.
How and when do I inform CIC about this?
I am employed with the current employer until March 31. i have a letter of termination with this date.
The offer letter for the new employer is dated to April 1st

Also what documents do I send them? Termination letter and job offer letter?

End of March would be the timeframe when August applicants are reviewed by CIC.

Please advise
Thanks
nsk

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nskschatten said:
Hi guys,
I have a question. I am changing employer end of next month. I have a new offer letter with the condition of having the required work permit in place. As LMO process take for ever everything is not going so smooth at the moment.
How and when do I inform CIC about this?
I am employed with the current employer until March 31. i have a letter of termination with this date.
The offer letter for the new employer is dated to April 1st

Also what documents do I send them? Termination letter and job offer letter?

End of March would be the timeframe when August applicants are reviewed by CIC.

Please advise
Thanks
nsk
You don't have to send any documents to CIC. Simply email them and inform them about the change in your employment
situation, that's all you have to do. Make sure you got the work permits figured out and that you are working legally.
CIC will make a decision on your application based on information you've provided in your application, not your current
situation - hence, they don't need documents proofing the change or anything.

nskschatten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-10-2013
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-03-2014
iam_toby said:
You don't have to send any documents to CIC. Simply email them and inform them about the change in your employment
situation, that's all you have to do. Make sure you got the work permits figured out and that you are working legally.
CIC will make a decision on your application based on information you've provided in your application, not your current
situation - hence, they don't need documents proofing the change or anything.
Thanks toby for the information. Of course I will not commence work before obtaining a work permit.
from your link I saw that CIC has a new email address. Therefore I should not use OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca, correct?
Instead this is the correct email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Do you agree?

Thanks
nsk

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nskschatten said:
Thanks toby for the information. Of course I will not commence work before obtaining a work permit.
from your link I saw that CIC has a new email address. Therefore I should not use OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca, correct?
Instead this is the correct email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Do you agree?

Thanks
nsk
Yes, the ottawa office now is running under a new name and has to be contacted under a new email address.

Contact details can be found here: >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html

Hope this helps.

nskschatten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-10-2013
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-03-2014
iam_toby said:
Yes, the ottawa office now is running under a new name and has to be contacted under a new email address.

Contact details can be found here: >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/how-do-i-contact-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-regarding-my-cec-application.html

Hope this helps.
Thanks toby. I sent out the mail

nabz89

Feb 4, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
08-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2014
LANDED..........
27-04-2014
Hello folks,

Few questions:

1. Is MR sent to us via email or by mail?

2. Do we mail Medical report to them or is it sent by the doctor's office?

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nabz89 said:
Hello folks,

Few questions:

1. Is MR sent to us via email or by mail?

email

2. Do we mail Medical report to them or is it sent by the doctor's office?

if your doctor is eMeds enabled, he/she will upload the results for you. talk to your doc about that.

Thanks
See comments in red.

nskschatten

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-10-2013
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-03-2014
iam_toby said:

Hope this helps.
Hey Toby, I have another question. I'd like to order GCMS notes. I know it takes 30 days for them to arrive. Let's assume I order the notes on February 1st and will receive the notes on March 1st. Will the notes have the information from February 1st and everything after is not included or will it have information from March 1st, the day when the notes were issued?
I want to see if they added my documents to the file.

Thanks
nsk

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
No the GCMS notes will have a date - it will contain information up to that date. By the time you receive your notes, there may be progress in your application.