Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
moe1360 said:
I am also waiting still
poor us! I, personally, have chosen completely the wrong track to apply for permanent residency. 30 months of waiting time is unacceptable, I am stuck in a position without any government health insurance && 9 months pregnant and already paid for application fee, permanent residency fee and visa extension fees and etc.

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hey Guys,

I did my landing in Toronto on 27th January 2017.

All the best to the folks waiting. Your turn will soon come. Do not lose hope and stay strong.

Now - waiting for PR card.

Dimes

Jan 7, 2015
Hi all,

I am an Oct 2014 applicant. I received my COPR a few weeks back.

I might have some job prospects in Vancouver, BC. However, my COPR is listed under province of destination as Ontario and city of destination as Toronto. Will it be an issue if I decide to cross through the border at Seattle into Vancouver, BC?

Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you

engenc

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
moe1360 said:
I just received my ready for Visa email!
I am probably the last person.
Hello Moe1360,
Congratulations. Happy to hear that you made it. I am the last Mohican, still waiting.

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi there,

I'm an international graduate (graduated from Canadian university) I have two years of work experience (one job and one company within Canada) my Job offer/occupation falls under NOC-0 when I calculated my score for Express Entry I'm getting like 465 but my IELTS over all band score is 6.0 (Listening 6.0 Speaking 6.5 Writing 6.5 and Reading 4.5)

As of March first week draw, the minimum score for invitation was 434, Is that okay that if I register for express entry with the above IELTS score?

I'm sure that I'll get an invitation if I register for it, but I'm worrying about the IELTS score. According to CIC, IELTS score must be 6.0 in all four components for NOC 0.

Please someone suggest me on this issue.

Thanks a lot!

canhi

Jul 18, 2016
Hi

I applied for pr under cec in aug 2014. I got my COPR in Dec 2016.
I am planning to do landing in April 2017.
I would like to know if Proof of funds is a mandatory document while landing in Toronto for CEC class.

Can anyone who has recently done the landing help me with this.

Tairy

Nov 8, 2015
Hello All,

I am waiting for my PPR (7 months since I got AOR). However, in the meantime I want to change my job. How does that work out with the PR being processed?

annfoo241

Feb 11, 2018
Congrats dude! You won't receive a passport request. Next step for you will be COPR showing up in the regular mail. Keep an eye on your mailbox! I believe I had 3 weeks between DM and COPR, but it seems like most people had less time than that. Congrats again!!
Small correction on this note for anyone who cares... I'm an outland applicant (Sydney Australia), maybe your case is different. Next step for me was 'passport request', but I didn't actually have to send in passport since I am from visa exempt country (I just don't know what else to call this step). I got an email (didn't show up in GCKey account, only via email), which requested 1x photocopy of passport, 2x photos and 1x completed form attached in email. All this had to be taken to the VFS centre in Sydeny, pay $50 and they will submit on your behalf. After this, then COPR is expected in 3 days - 3 months.