+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Is GC Key working guys? I have been trying since week now but after clicking on "Sign in with GC Key" it just process for 5-10 seconds and then gives the error stating - This site can't be reached. I had cleared my history and cookies too.

Am the only one who is facing it? Is there any workaround?
I checked my account today. GC Key was working fine.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Brave browser i use for gckey

I could open on safari in my iPhone over mobile data. I guess there is some issues with my WIFI must be secured as am using my company's laptop.
But i could login since last 2 months but the problem is from 2 days.
Anyways just wanted to login and check for any update, I could do it over phone. :)

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I guess GCMS notes are just for refusal but my application is still in process neither approval nor refusal till now. Iam badly stuck. Dont know what to do?
Yeah me too

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Is GC Key working guys? I have been trying since week now but after clicking on "Sign in with GC Key" it just process for 5-10 seconds and then gives the error stating - This site can't be reached. I had cleared my history and cookies too.

Am the only one who is facing it? Is there any workaround?
Try all the browsers with cache cleared!

pessipenaldo

Nov 2, 2021
So one of my fellow Loyalist student got PPR. He got it yesterday I think. He applied during my timeline, almost everything is same. His medical was not updated when mine was updated. Let me confirm the details in sometime. But he is a recent graduate.
Hi
I am in a similar situation. I have got my PPR, stamped passport as well as port of entry letter. However, medicals are not updated till now, it says " you do not need medical exam". My exam was done 3 months back and the hospital confirmed they sent the reports. Counterfoil is alos showing " document is valid" . Can you please advise if your friend found a solution to it?

taniaB

Nov 22, 2021
True, its very frustrating. Dont think too much into it. They have a huge backlog and it looks like now its mostly based on luck. So I am blaming my stars for the delay :) Prepare for a parallel plan to move along and dont get stuck. Like me, I had quit thinking I will get it, now I am out of job, but enjoying time with family. Now I have started hunting for a new job.

I feel like its the price we have to pay for a better future, so in that case this trouble is nothing. Think about it...

I know at this point we don't have anything but just to wait, but is there anything we can do any webform raise etc?
No movement after reviewing of eligibility stage since 13th October.

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hi, I submitted my application on 13th Sep after Biometerics no update at all :(
the wait is really killing me! others received their approvals in as little as one month. do you know any timelines for rejection?

jp242

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
the wait is really killing me! others received their approvals in as little as one month. do you know any timelines for rejection?
I got rejected after waiting two months since I originally applied, but others have waited longer and gotten approved...There is no way of telling really, but the faster you get responses or updates to the profile, the better it probably is

• Sad
Reactions: yesWeCanada

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Mine got rejected after three months wait. Reason being the VO is not satisfied that I would return back or my purpose of visit. Dumb people.