Nothing since

2nd application,
1st was rejected because the agent was not satisfied I would come back

az886

Nov 22, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Hey guys! I received my bvl today. When can I expect a decision now? I have seen most people in this thread receiving their bvl and ppr on the same day..

Here's my timeline:

Reapplied on: August 25th
Medical updated: October 13th
Eligibility review started: October 15th
BVL received: November 17th
Same application date and medical update date. Nothing happened afterwards.

Jdsheta

Oct 4, 2020
I am commenting on behalf of my brother.
He has applied on 21st August Non-SDS
I have checked his portal last Thursday and there was a ghost update.
Let's see...
no BVL
no other update

Review of medical results - October 5, 2021:You passed the medical exam
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 16, 2021

COR - India

AD2313

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone who applied on august 12th or any dates within the first 2 weeks of august has their decision pending ? its really getting frustrating now waiting like 103 days for a freaking decision....

Reactions: Aesopzai

taniaB

Nov 22, 2021
Most of us are still waiting...cant do anything but wait.
Super annoying we cannot follow up because there will be no response as well.
College needs to release travel letter quarantine plan etc and they have suggested if doesn't come through in next two weeks then better plan next year altogether. Feels like there is no time left to actually plan or even enjoy for that matter .. because of the uncertainty.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Super annoying we cannot follow up because there will be no response as well.
College needs to release travel letter quarantine plan etc and they have suggested if doesn't come through in next two weeks then better plan next year altogether. Feels like there is no time left to actually plan or even enjoy for that matter .. because of the uncertainty.
True, its very frustrating. Dont think too much into it. They have a huge backlog and it looks like now its mostly based on luck. So I am blaming my stars for the delay :) Prepare for a parallel plan to move along and dont get stuck. Like me, I had quit thinking I will get it, now I am out of job, but enjoying time with family. Now I have started hunting for a new job.

I feel like its the price we have to pay for a better future, so in that case this trouble is nothing. Think about it...

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
True, its very frustrating. Dont think too much into it. They have a huge backlog and it looks like now its mostly based on luck. So I am blaming my stars for the delay :) Prepare for a parallel plan to move along and dont get stuck. Like me, I had quit thinking I will get it, now I am out of job, but enjoying time with family. Now I have started hunting for a new job.

I feel like its the price we have to pay for a better future, so in that case this trouble is nothing. Think about it...
Hi! i super like your positivity! I speak for myself when i say that the waiting time is torturing me and my mental health :(
i submitted my application online on 17 Sep and have not received any reply until now. not even request for medical :(

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Is GC Key working guys? I have been trying since week now but after clicking on "Sign in with GC Key" it just process for 5-10 seconds and then gives the error stating - This site can't be reached. I had cleared my history and cookies too.

Am the only one who is facing it? Is there any workaround?

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Hi! i super like your positivity! I speak for myself when i say that the waiting time is torturing me and my mental health :(
i submitted my application online on 17 Sep and have not received any reply until now. not even request for medical :(
Hi, I submitted my application on 13th Sep after Biometerics no update at all :(

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I submitted my application on 13th Sep after Biometerics no update at all :(
RELAX, i was stressful during first 30 days and after this milestone i knew that decision may come any time like 40 dayd 50 or 60 days and it came in 56 days with refusal . was more relaxed after refusal and did all hardwork to prepare new application and submiited on 16 Nov and now i do not feel i submited but yes first 30 days was the horrible time of waiting ,,, breaths stop

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
RELAX, i was stressful during first 30 days and after this milestone i knew that decision may come any time like 40 dayd 50 or 60 days and it came in 56 days with refusal . was more relaxed after refusal and did all hardwork to prepare new application and submiited on 16 Nov and now i do not feel i submited but yes first 30 days was the horrible time of waiting ,,, breaths stop
Good luck with 2nd Application...
I was relaxed in the first 30 days, but now I have a limited time slot, if I have to defer my semester... Now it's little Frustrating…

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Is GC Key working guys? I have been trying since week now but after clicking on "Sign in with GC Key" it just process for 5-10 seconds and then gives the error stating - This site can't be reached. I had cleared my history and cookies too.

Am the only one who is facing it? Is there any workaround?
Any comments on this?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
All the best bro.