+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

abhishiktha

Oct 26, 2021
File lodged -sep 1 2021(sds)
Medical-aug 30(updated -26/oct)
Biometrics- sep 22 I just got a ghost update of my medicals"you passed the medical exam". We started reviewing your eligibility…how much time will it take to get bvl,ppr..?

prudhvi0107

Oct 27, 2021
Hi All,

I have applied on September 2nd from India - SDS . Age -31, 10 years experience , Durham College, Jan 22 - Project management - PGDiploma

File Lodged - September 2nd
Upfront Medicals - Aug 26th
Medical Updated - Not yet
Biometrics - September 21st - Updated on same day
BVL - Not yet
PPR - Not yet

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Had a talk with an IRCC agent. They apparently can’t even access my file details cause of “shifted priorities”. Bunch of bullshit tbh.

I asked them about the 20 days SDS timeline, they said that’s completely inaccurate.

I asked if I have a shot of getting a decision before Jan, they said they don’t know LMAO.

wouldn’t tell me what’s going on with my application at all: no office location, no eligibility situation etc.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Had a talk with an IRCC agent. They apparently can’t even access my file details cause of “shifted priorities”. Bunch of bullshit tbh.

I asked them about the 20 days SDS timeline, they said that’s completely inaccurate.

I asked if I have a shot of getting a decision before Jan, they said they don’t know LMAO.

wouldn’t tell me what’s going on with my application at all: no office location, no eligibility situation etc.
Lmao so even they know 20 days SDS is just bs

Reactions: Freecanman

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Sorry for spamming posts but, does anyone know what the trends are for rejection? Do people who get rejected receive a decision earlier than those who get accepted?