+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Dipdem

Oct 28, 2021
I applied on 9th August. Everything is updated eligibility, biometrics and Medical. Haven't really raised a webform or emailed Delhi immigration yet. Has anybody recieved a valid response or got their result by doing this? Specific to August first and second week files.

The wait is frustrating, specially since we applied way earlier to ensure we get the result on time.

Reactions: IvanCanada123

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
I applied on 9th August. Everything is updated eligibility, biometrics and Medical. Haven't really raised a webform or emailed Delhi immigration yet. Has anybody recieved a valid response or got their result by doing this? Specific to August first and second week files.

The wait is frustrating, specially since we applied way earlier to ensure we get the result on time.
I emailed dehli and got your generic response similar to webform. it sucks.

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
one theory I have now is that these morons have mixed early-mid Aug applications with the Fall 2021 intake. this means that they believe that we are also doing online classes and can do so until 31 Dec 2021. in that case, expect a delay till November end at least (completely baseless, just my opinion).

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
raising webform won't do anything because I've tried it about 5 times now. they come up with the same generic response.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
We should all take to twitter and inform IRCC of their incompetence. I’m sure they’ll notice if a dozen people sound their grievances
Since i submitted my application on 10 sep i raised 4 times webforms with different documents attached for application like visa, salary certificate, property, job contracts etc.. i dont afraid from rejection but i submitted all documents in 4 time webforms after submission of actual application on 10 sep