+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
lol it's most likely false. because I haven't seen people from Aug 1-7 get their results last week. and the site said they're processing applications from Aug 1-7.
This time shows the processing of applications from inside Canada not outside.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
COPIED FROM FACEBOOK ........My visa was refused 3 times!! After 3rd refusal I have raised a webform for reconsideration and got it approved!!
Thank you so much Anil sir and Gowtham sir for starting such a great platform to help students fullfill their canada dreams!!
Initially I applied for Lambton college post graduation deploma in hospitality management and got refused twice (These two applications were done by a different consultant not CIP)
Then I spoke with Anil sir and got his advice and applied for GCMS notes and we took a decision to apply for MBA at NYIT and the visa still got rejected 3rd time!! Then we wrote a justification letter for the refusal reasons and raised a webform for reconsideration and just today I got my PPR!!
The reason for refusal all three times where: I won’t leave Canada and my previous education!! Because I already have master from USA and I worked there for 2 years as-well! So I explained very well in the justification that I had an opportunity to settle in USA but I chose not to and I seriously wanted to MBA!! And it worked!!
Everyone please don’t lose hope!! If you have time keep trying and one day or the other you all will definitely make it!!

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
Let me have a bold guess, the 1st and 2nd weeks applications will be cleared this week...
Going by how they are processing, seems like they are gonna clear september 1st and 2nd week files..lol
But hoping your bold guess comes true and they give us some good news. Finger crossed.

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Going by how they are processing, seems like they are gonna clear september 1st and 2nd week files..lol
But hoping your bold guess comes true and they give us some good news. Finger crossed.
"We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
August 8 and 14, 2021"
If this processing time is still making sense, then I think you'll get a decision soon.

Deepak6591

Oct 8, 2021
"We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
August 8 and 14, 2021"
If this processing time is still making sense, then I think you'll get a decision soon.
Exactly, this processing time doesn't make sense at all.. They don't adhere to it at all.