Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Positive news all around, I applied 17 August (NON SDS) and received PPR yesterday! (Visa office: Pretoria).. Praying for positive news for all of you. A lesson I've learnt from this experience is to never give up!
Congratulations

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone! I just made a comment saying “Hi minister! Is SDS short for Student Defer Stream?” under the new Minister of Immigration’s twitter to let him know how ridiculous the processing speed is.

Need likes!
Seriously you are posting a tweet about SDS where the Minister is visiting a Legion for upcoming Remembrance Day ceremonies. Couldn’t you have posted the tweet under something more appropriate that deal with immigration issues and not the sacrifices Canadian have made in protecting our country. This tweet is just so inappropriate and insensitive with a tweet about Remembrance Day and Canadian veterans.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Seriously you are posting a tweet about SDS where the Minister is visiting a Legion for upcoming Remembrance Day ceremonies. Couldn’t you have posted the tweet under something more appropriate that deal with immigration issues and not the sacrifices Canadian have made in protecting our country. This tweet is just so inappropriate and insensitive with a tweet about Remembrance Day and Canadian veterans.
I had liked it, but I have taken back my like and deleted my post here liking it. My apologies, I was not thinking it through.
But I have tagged the minister asking to speed up our application decisions. Hopefully he will see it!!

Reactions: Freecanman

Weirdo1055

Nov 1, 2021
Sorry I felt that. Please delete your reply so my original shit post can be disappeared. It was a shame.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Basically he is saying that it will be in November we will get PPRs for Jan intake at a faster rate and dont expect much pace now in October since IRCC just finished Sep intake processing.
What ? Really? I am still waiting for my sept intake study permit since June

Reactions: Aesopzai

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
ok just a suggestion, try sending a web forum stating that you are currently studying remotely. it might show that u r committed on your education and VO will be convinced to give you SP visa.

Reactions: RumezaJ