+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Called IRCC today and although they wouldn’t give me any specific info I at least got to know that my application is being processed within Canada. That’s probably the reason why my webform never went through
How did u manage to get connected to them, may i ask? They always hang up on me after the automatic voice says about priority inquiry

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Good to see you're studying here. My brother got an admission in UWindsor. this is the time to apply study permit. Could you help me is SDS program is safe or should we go to regular visa process?
I suggest SDS because it has more approval chances due to upfront fees and medicals done. I agree if rejected then its trouble but we will always reapply. I suggest SDS for sure. Dont look at the time it takes to approve, outcome is better in most of the cases it seems.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Called IRCC today and although they wouldn’t give me any specific info I at least got to know that my application is being processed within Canada. That’s probably the reason why my webform never went through
So I asked my consultant to raise a webform, lets see. He straight away said it wont work, we also know that. But we have to try.
May luck be with us all!!

Reactions: tiandstories

basil2

Oct 26, 2021
I think we'll get ours next week, based on the results showing up in the whatsapp group as of late. I'm just surprised you managed to get an answer. I think all our files are in Canada.

fcxceo

Oct 30, 2021
Submitted file on aug 29
Bio updated aug 30
Medical updated, review started,BVL on oct 22

Last edited:

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
Submitted file on aug 29
Bio updated aug 30
Medical updated, review started,BVL on oct 22
Hi Bro,

I have the same timeline.

SDS India Jan 2022 Intake

App submitted 29 Aug
bio updated on 30 Aug (From previous Visa file)
Medical Passed, review started , BVL received on oct 22
After that no update.........

Reactions: fcxceo

fcxceo

Oct 30, 2021
Hi Bro,

I have the same timeline.

SDS India Jan 2022 Intake

App submitted 29 Aug
bio updated on 30 Aug (From previous Visa file)
Medical Passed, review started , BVL received on oct 22
After that no update.........
I applied for September intake 2021
And attending online classes now...but for next semester i have offline classes.... Don't know what to do... waiting and waiting for an update