+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP) - Timelines and Queries

May 12, 2020
hi i did bachelor in on and have 2 years work exp in ont in noc b. i am 28 yrs old . i want to know that if i am eligible to aplly for nb skiled worker stream with clb-7 thnks

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Applied in PEI.

1. Endorsement Application Date: 27 Nov 2019
2. Endorsement Approval Date: 17 Dec 2019
3. PR Application Date: 24 Dec 2019
4. AOR Date: 4 Mar 2020
5. Medical Request Date: 4 Mar 2020
6. Medical Approval Date: 5 Mar 2020
7. Pre-Arrival/COPR: -
8. Interview Request: -
Did you do your medical upfront? Coz there was only one day gap between your request date and approval date. Also, have you been asked to submit additional documents such as RCMP record & biometrics?

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
While looking for something, I found that they have added a note in the Accelerated Studies section which says that 2 years education should be from one single institute.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-international-graduates.html
intl_stu, I have a question unrelated to your post.. as an AIGP inland applicant, 99% of my documents are in English.. for those that I have to submit copies, instead of originals, such as my Canadian degree cert, transcript, utilities bills.. do I still have to get these photocopies certified by an authority/notarized??

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Chirayu,

Usually, an undergrad and graduate level degrees vary in length, 4 and 2 years respectively. The requirement says at least 2 years which is based on the official length of a program issued by the university. I didn't completely get you when you said 1+1, if you meant 2 diplomas of 1 year each then this is a unique situation, I would suggest to reach out to one of the provincial immigration offices and they will respond to you with a legit response. All the best!
Hii there, do you have any contact where i can connect and solve my queryn of 1+1 program!?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
intl_stu, I have a question unrelated to your post.. as an AIGP inland applicant, 99% of my documents are in English.. for those that I have to submit copies, instead of originals, such as my Canadian degree cert, transcript, utilities bills.. do I still have to get these photocopies certified by an authority/notarized??
Notarization of documents are only required for translated documents. Its not required for photocopies of original documents.

Reactions: Alanna

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hii there, do you have any contact where i can connect and solve my queryn of 1+1 program!?
You can contact NSOI

CONTACT INFORMATION
To learn more about the Pilot, please contact our Employer Support Team. We’re here to help.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada
B3J 2Y3

902-424-5230
1 (877) 292-9597
immigration@novascotia.ca

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
hi i did bachelor in on and have 2 years work exp in ont in noc b. i am 28 yrs old . i want to know that if i am eligible to aplly for nb skiled worker stream with clb-7 thnks
I would recommend you to post your query in some other group. This group mainly addresses queries around AIGP stream of AIPP.

Chirayu189

Jun 13, 2018
You can contact NSOI

CONTACT INFORMATION
To learn more about the Pilot, please contact our Employer Support Team. We’re here to help.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada
B3J 2Y3

902-424-5230
1 (877) 292-9597
immigration@novascotia.ca
Thank You very Much Man. Sorry just checked Your reply because I didn't received the notification of the thread

Reactions: intl_stu

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All,

Has anyone who who sent their PR application in Dec19/Jan-Feb 2020 received an AOR from CIC Sydney or were able to link their application to my account before AOR?

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi All,

Has anyone who who sent their PR application in Dec19/Jan-Feb 2020 received an AOR from CIC Sydney or were able to link their application to my account before AOR?
hi, I sent PR application in end of Jan 2020, noting yet! when you know something could you tell me?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
hi, I sent PR application in end of Jan 2020, noting yet! when you know something could you tell me?
Sure, I will, I have sent my application around same time as yours, let's keep each other posted here as soon as we hear back. Cheers!

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Hi all,
Anybody here applied under the NL PNP international graduate stream....please share your time line... i applied on May 10th...TIA

Reactions: intl_stu

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi all,
Anybody here applied under the NL PNP international graduate stream....please share your time line... i applied on May 10th...TIA
Thanks for sharing your file status. Most of us are waiting for AOR. I can see from earlier posts that there are applicants who sent their applications to CIC Sydney and are waiting for AOR.