+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
:confused:No , what about you? Did you get anything else after the pre-arrival?
no actually.tried calling 3 times,everytime answer is like EVERYTHING IS PASSED YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO DECISION.

Reactions: NCS

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
Hi, can someone please help me on how to extend work permit?. Actually I applied for PR under AIPP NS. and I haven't received any AOR yet. its been 8 months now. Currently i am working and having an open work permit and is going to expire in few months. So i am pretty confused ? Am I able to get open work permit or should I apply for something different?? Thanks!

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, can someone please help me on how to extend work permit?. Actually I applied for PR under AIPP NS. and I haven't received any AOR yet. its been 8 months now. Currently i am working and having an open work permit and is going to expire in few months. So i am pretty confused ? Am I able to get open work permit or should I apply for something different?? Thanks!
You have to apply closed work permit
follow this steps here, its easy your employer needs to pay fees around 230$ and ask them to send mail to province to get Referral letter, its so easy.,
i got my work permit in 12 days.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate/temporary-work-permit.html

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
you said you have open work permit and its going to expire, so if you want to apply for new one ( closed wp) for that employer have to pay 230, it doesn't matter which work permit currently do you have.

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
you said you have open work permit and its going to expire, so if you want to apply for new one ( closed wp) for that employer have to pay 230, it doesn't matter which work permit currently do you have.
thank you.. and its same for nova scotia as well.
Also do employer have to fill any applications to get the referral letter?

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Exactly same situation here i am from halifax