+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ADANAC89

Feb 14, 2020
Hey all.

Ive been requested to supply more documentation. Does this mean my application is close to completion?
Still cant enter Canada anyway until they open the borders.
Hi

I’m not sure if it means your application is almost complete but it’s still a good sign to see they are working on your profile! :)

What documentation did they request?

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi

I’m not sure if it means your application is almost complete but it’s still a good sign to see they are working on your profile! :)

What documentation did they request?
I hope they finish it quickly hahaha. They asked for police clearance certificates (already sent them through on webform in November) and job reference letter as I forgot to get the hours worked per week.

My police clearance certificates are still valid until the end of April so I hope that wont be an issue.

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
I got my AOR on the 12/03/2020 after 1 month and 3 weeks. Day after that they sent me biometric letter. But, this situation with virus, is taking time... Inland applicant NB

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
Hi all,
I have sent my application for PR ( AIPP) to Sydney since 25 December 2019, and it was received 2nd January 2020, but until now I have not received any information yet (no AOR, no Application number), and I cannot link to GC key account. I am very worried about my application.
Plese help me, what can I do next?
Thank you verry much!

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi my application estimate time is completed on February 19th this year, no medical yet. Can I apply for medical in advance even officer didn’t advise?
Thanks

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Application is 91% with 17 days remaining.
No update since uploading the requested documents. Hopefully will have some feedback this week.

Blesyntee

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning my people.
Please I'd like your critical advice on this. Someone suggested to me to apply for temporary residence visa and go to Canada to look for job since searching is difficult from outside, I haven't gotten any since I started applying and if possible stay to start PR proccess. So I'd like to know, will I be able to do a side job as a temporary resident while in Canada? I can't afford spending alot of money to go and stay for a while without earning it back.
Please I'd appreciate responses to this. Thank you

Last edited:

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Application is 91% with 17 days remaining.
No update since uploading the requested documents. Hopefully will have some feedback this week.
Hang on! Our COPR was scheduled
last 16th of March, we’re about leave for a 9:00 appointment but IRCC called us around 8AM that they’ll be rescheduling our confirmation due to covid19 precautions, they’re shutting operations until further notice. They called us today giving a new schedule and will call us again a day prior before going to the office. Their operations are limited now.
Stay safe and healthy!

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hang on! Our COPR was scheduled
last 16th of March, we’re about leave for a 9:00 appointment but IRCC called us around 8AM that they’ll be rescheduling our confirmation due to covid19 precautions, they’re shutting operations until further notice. They called us today giving a new schedule and will call us again a day prior before going to the office. Their operations are limited now.
Stay safe and healthy!
Thanks for the update. Only issue is that my PCC expires on the 10th of April and South Africa is on total lockdown due to the coronavirus so I cant even go to a Police Station to apply for new ones.