+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ADANAC89

Feb 14, 2020
Patiently waiting for an update. We just reached 100% today. Nothing yet after pre arrival received feb8. Did you try to call or send CSE? Just sent one earlier today and got generic reply informing escalated to the department who could provide exact details. Appears everything fine they said. Patience
Hi
Any update yet?

ADANAC89

Feb 14, 2020
I'm outland. I think AIPP program is taking time longer than usual (6 months) b/c many applications are solving in this time. We can see everyone received endoserment about 3-4 weeks in 2018, after that 2-3 months first-half 2019 & now 3-6 months. Before AOR could received within 1 month & now 2 months. My agency called to Holtine of IRCC & informed that our appliction is in progress, we should wait until the final decision has been made.
Hi
Any update?

jainishshinde

Mar 14, 2020
no, only your employer receives updates.
[/QUOTE]
Hello
I have applied for nova Scotia
My question was do i get email notifications from nova Scotia office apart from my employer
So i don't need to ask him about any updates
How did you apply for Nova Scotia. You applied directly or through any consultancy

bincydeth

Feb 26, 2020
Hi,
Have you got your PR?What’s your AIPP PR current status? I am in the same situation..Please reply
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us. ( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Feb 8, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out
Call RICC 2 times, Send email 1 times. they are telling me still work on my background check.

The bad news is my PGWP will expire in April. Did anyone know how to get extend the AIPP work permit? They told me should be finished the whole program in 6 months but look like they are not.

Thank you guys

bincydeth

Feb 26, 2020
I

I have no idea. did you apply alone or with family?
Applied with family..Me and my husband..They didn’t ask my husband’s medical and biometrics yet. I already submitted mine with application..my online bar shows 98%...March 19. Really tensed. I m currently under AIPP WP..

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Applied with family..Me and my husband..They didn’t ask my husband’s medical and biometrics yet. I already submitted mine with application..my online bar shows 98%...March 19. Really tensed. I m currently under AIPP WP..
I with my common-law apply together. Both of us pass the medical exam, We have criminal check so they won't ask us biometrics(people told us, not sure about it). I did call IRCC but not too much information form them, wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tilllll

bincydeth

Feb 26, 2020
I with my common-law apply together. Both of us pass the medical exam, We have criminal check so they won't ask us biometrics(people told us, not sure about it). I did call IRCC but not too much information form them, wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tilllll
I also did criminal check..No idea..Anyway v will wait..Please let us know when u get any further update

Blesyntee

Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone.
I've been a silent observer for a very long time, please can someone help with how to get a job from one of the Atlantic provinces?
Thanks in anticipation.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey all.

Ive been requested to supply more documentation. Does this mean my application is close to completion?
Still cant enter Canada anyway until they open the borders.