+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone! I got reference letter from employer, which is not have information about annual salary, working hours per week and NOC. But all this information is in the Offer of employment. Would it be something negative if I send this letter with my PR application?
I would appreciate if someone replies

Amir89

Mar 25, 2020
Hello my friend,

Reference letter is not a Job Offer. The job offer should include the following: Date of employment, Salary per hour, job duties, duration, Full time, as well as number of hours per week. Its more detailed than the reference. Please do not submit with your application.

Thank you

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hello my friend,

Reference letter is not a Job Offer. The job offer should include the following: Date of employment, Salary per hour, job duties, duration, Full time, as well as number of hours per week. Its more detailed than the reference. Please do not submit with your application.

Thank you
Thank you Amir for your response. The job offer is fully filled. But the reference letter has not enough information, as required in the checklist. Employer didn't put week hours, NOC and annual calary.

Reactions: Amir89

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?
Hi,
My situation is , 100% was over on 24 Mar, medical passed in Jan, no pre-arrival service letter received yet! When inquired thru CSE, informed that criminal verification is in progress! I'm inland candidate from NS. What about you?

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
R u in land or out-land candidate?
Inland from NB. did you call IRCC. Mine was showing background check is in progress but when i called them they said they can see my application was approved. but status not changed and no one was picked up to send COPR yet.

now IRCC contact number is not available to check with them.

Did you raise webform ?

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Inland from NB. did you call IRCC. Mine was showing background check is in progress but when i called them they said they can see my application was approved. but status not changed and no one was picked up to send COPR yet.

now IRCC contact number is not available to check with them.

Did you raise webform ?
I raised web form. Their call center is no more functional.

Rakeshd

Apr 2, 2020
Hello guys
I have applied for endorsement 2 months ago (ns)
Any ideas? Are the working on endorsement or the closed now? Because of covid 19

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
The’re working but expect some delays.
here are people waiting since October so it might take quite a while to receive it.

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
I also worry about my husband PR application status. Please see the details as follows:

Sent PR file: 19 July 19
AOR: 21 Aug 19
Passed medical: 21 Aug 19
Done Biometric: 27 Aug 19
Pre-Arrival Letter: 05 Sep 19
100% completed 19 Jan 20
Until now, we don"t receive any more information from IRCC & Application status is only:
" Your application is taking us longer than
usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer to things like how easily we can verify
information, how well and how quickly you
answer our requests and whether the
application is complete". It's stressful with waiting. Anyone same time with me?
Any update ?