+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for replying
I mean its been 1 month since my employer applied for endorsement but i have not received confirmation email like they have received my endorsement request
According to what Ive heard from other applicants it can take up to 3 months to receive endorsement.

rupeshambaji

Dec 30, 2012
According to what Ive heard from other applicants it can take up to 3 months to receive endorsement.
I just want to know whether my file reached to nova Scotia office or not
I think they send acknowledgement email but i have not received and its been 1 month

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I just want to know whether my file reached to nova Scotia office or not
I think they send acknowledgement email but i have not received and its been 1 month
They will sent it to your employer, not to you. He has to tell you then. Your employer can call or sent them a mail to get an update.

denish111

Dec 31, 2019
Hi everyone, I've been reading your posts since I have filed my application. It has helped me worry less because I know I'm still on the right track based.

AIPP NB inland applicant

November 30,2019: sent in my application via Canada post
December 2,2019: arrived in Sydney,Nova Scotia
January 7,2020: AOR, additional document and medical request for spouse
January 13,2020: Medical passed. Biometrics Collection request for spouse
February 27,2020: Invitation to Pre-arrival services
March 6, 2020: PR interview letter
March 11, 2020 (TODAY❤): signed COPR

June 2, 2020 was my estimated completion date

Officer was pleasant and the interview went well. It was really quick! I was out in less than 15minutes but the total 4-hr drive was worth it! Good luck with your application!
HOW MUCH TIME TO TAKE ENDROSMENT AND WHAT U ASK IN INTERVIEW ?

YYLam

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been reading your posts since I have filed my application. It has helped me worry less because I know I'm still on the right track based.

AIPP NB inland applicant

November 30,2019: sent in my application via Canada post
December 2,2019: arrived in Sydney,Nova Scotia
January 7,2020: AOR, additional document and medical request for spouse
January 13,2020: Medical passed. Biometrics Collection request for spouse
February 27,2020: Invitation to Pre-arrival services
March 6, 2020: PR interview letter
March 11, 2020 (TODAY❤): signed COPR

June 2, 2020 was my estimated completion date

Officer was pleasant and the interview went well. It was really quick! I was out in less than 15minutes but the total 4-hr drive was worth it! Good luck with your application!
Hi, Mcgtm

Can you also share what questions were asked during the interview so that we can be well-prepared. Thanks so much!

BR

Reactions: denish111

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, Mcgtm

Can you also share what questions were asked during the interview so that we can be well-prepared. Thanks so much!

BR
I think it's actually standard based on what I've read in the previous posts. Criminal history, entry refusal, entry date. Nothing you can't answer in an instant

Reactions: GoDz85

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My application is now at 85% with 27 days remaining and still no updates.
tick tock tick tock goes the clock....

Jsnep

Mar 5, 2020
My WP under AIPP was approved today.

Delivered at VAC NYC: Jan 28th
Delivered at consulate on Jan 29th
Biometrics were already done Dec 9th
Approved Mar 10th

Check processing times said 3 weeks in the USA but it took exaclty 6 weeks.

Sending my passport today to VAC NYC.
give detail for Interview question
There are no complicated questions as those are the same questions written on COPR. You just have to confirm if whatever information you have was correct.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Thanks for replying
I mean its been 1 month since my employer applied for endorsement but i have not received confirmation email like they have received my endorsement request
Which province is that? My employer submitted mine in mid January, and I have not heard anything since.

jainishshinde

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone, does any got PR through AIPP in Halifax, Novascotia. If yes, then can anyone post the Email sample of it and the job offer letter sample and the endorsement sample so I can get to know and figure out if I apply and get any then I can ensure whether its real or fake.

And please check this image ( https://prnt.sc/rgdlov ) and please let me know whether this logo is mentioned in the mail or not.

Thanks!