+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
My application is now sitting at 80% complete with 37 days remaining and still no update since passing medicals.
Waiting impatiently for pre-arrival services email.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi GoDz85

I see you asked a while back about GCMS notes. Did you order them from SA? How did you go about it?
Hey! No I didn't as I don't see the point with 37 days left of the application.
Someone I spoke to used getgcms website. They got the notes in 40 days.

Angel4ever

Jan 26, 2020
Guys helpp!! I have been looking for a job for 4 months now ...No luck!! Pls help...I have experience in customer service.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Guys helpp!! I have been looking for a job for 4 months now ...No luck!! Pls help...I have experience in customer service.
Its a long hard road... took me 5 years of emailing different companies to finally getting a interview and finally a job offer.
You can only help yourself by staying determined and emailing your resume out. Dont give up as my wife and I gave up in July 2019 after 5 years when someone finally sent a job offer in August 2019.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Its a long hard road... took me 5 years of emailing different companies to finally getting a interview and finally a job offer.
You can only help yourself by staying determined and emailing your resume out. Dont give up as my wife and I gave up in July 2019 after 5 years when someone finally sent a job offer in August 2019.
how? & where u apply? I think for job offer you have to visit else its impossible..

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
I also worry about my husband PR application status. Please see the details as follows:

Sent PR file: 19 July 19
AOR: 21 Aug 19
Passed medical: 21 Aug 19
Done Biometric: 27 Aug 19
Pre-Arrival Letter: 05 Sep 19
100% completed 19 Jan 20
Until now, we don"t receive any more information from IRCC & Application status is only:
" Your application is taking us longer than
usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer to things like how easily we can verify
information, how well and how quickly you
answer our requests and whether the
application is complete". It's stressful with waiting. Anyone same time with me?

Same here/ 100% bar fill up Jan 29. 2020 ! until now ! no update

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
yes ! my deadline already pass 1 month and a half.
Patiently waiting for an update. We just reached 100% today. Nothing yet after pre arrival received feb8. Did you try to call or send CSE? Just sent one earlier today and got generic reply informing escalated to the department who could provide exact details. Appears everything fine they said. Patience

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Patiently waiting for an update. We just reached 100% today. Nothing yet after pre arrival received feb8. Did you try to call or send CSE? Just sent one earlier today and got generic reply informing escalated to the department who could provide exact details. Appears everything fine they said. Patience
Our bar also fill up this Friday. Would like to check with them on other channels (phone, email).

What is CSE? what do you mean by "Just sent one earlier today and got generic reply informing escalated to the department who could provide exact details. Appears everything fine they said" ? did you mean you called them and it was forwarded to the right person? then the person informed you that everything is fine with your application?

thanks for any response.

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
I'm outland. I think AIPP program is taking time longer than usual (6 months) b/c many applications are solving in this time. We can see everyone received endoserment about 3-4 weeks in 2018, after that 2-3 months first-half 2019 & now 3-6 months. Before AOR could received within 1 month & now 2 months. My agency called to Holtine of IRCC & informed that our appliction is in progress, we should wait until the final decision has been made.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm outland. I think AIPP program is taking time longer than usual (6 months) b/c many applications are solving in this time. We can see everyone received endoserment about 3-4 weeks in 2018, after that 2-3 months first-half 2019 & now 3-6 months. Before AOR could received within 1 month & now 2 months. My agency called to Holtine of IRCC & informed that our appliction is in progress, we should wait until the final decision has been made.
Hi Spring 2020,

I think , when we got the Pre Arrival Service, it means that our applications were approved in principal (Eligibility was passed) but they need to check our background check before sending out the PPR. All the best luck to us!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services/eligibility.html

You can get free in-person and online services, if:

• we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa
You can’t get pre-arrival services if you’re coming to Canada for a short time. That is, you’re a temporary resident visiting, studying or working in Canada on a visa or permit.