+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

adefolakemi

May 28, 2017
Hi all,
I recently sent my application for PR to Sydney but purolator did not let me put the address stating Atlantic Immigation Pilot Program on their envelope (they just put immigration, refugees, and citizenship Canada). However, I wrote the address on another brown envelope that I put in the Purolator envelope. I am a little concerned because my file might not be going to the right department. Is this something I should really be worried about? thanks all

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, just a little anxious here. Stat bar shows 97% completed prearrival feb8. Is this normal? Someone similar with my waiting time? Inland applicant

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all,
I recently sent my application for PR to Sydney but purolator did not let me put the address stating Atlantic Immigation Pilot Program on their envelope (they just put immigration, refugees, and citizenship Canada). However, I wrote the address on another brown envelope that I put in the Purolator envelope. I am a little concerned because my file might not be going to the right department. Is this something I should really be worried about? thanks all
its okay.

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
Hi, just a little anxious here. Stat bar shows 97% completed prearrival feb8. Is this normal? Someone similar with my waiting time? Inland applicant
I also worry about my husband PR application status. Please see the details as follows:

Sent PR file: 19 July 19
AOR: 21 Aug 19
Passed medical: 21 Aug 19
Done Biometric: 27 Aug 19
Pre-Arrival Letter: 05 Sep 19
100% completed 19 Jan 20
Until now, we don"t receive any more information from IRCC & Application status is only:
" Your application is taking us longer than
usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer to things like how easily we can verify
information, how well and how quickly you
answer our requests and whether the
application is complete". It's stressful with waiting. Anyone same time with me?

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
I also worry about my husband PR application status. Please see the details as follows:

100% completed 19 Jan 20
Until now, we don"t receive any more information from IRCC & Application status is only:
usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer to things like how easily we can verify
application is complete". It's stressful with waiting. Anyone same time with me?
We got the similar situation. In fact, it is worse as we have not gotten Pre-Arrival letter. but our timeline progress bar will be filled up next week though.

Good luck to your family and ours and stay calm.

ADANAC89

Feb 14, 2020
Hey all,

How do I go about ordering GCMS notes?
I am outside of Canada and see alot of websites and I'm not sure which one to use.
Hi GoDz85

I see you asked a while back about GCMS notes. Did you order them from SA? How did you go about it?

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020

100% completed 19 Jan 20
Thanks for sharing. Did you try to send CSE webform or called the hotline? Way too far since your stat bar is 100%. Are you inland or outland? Hope we can hear from them very soon.

bincydeth

Feb 26, 2020
where did you get 1 year from? I mean it is not mention anywhere. Moreover, I have been leaving in atlantic province since July 2018 on a work permit And got PR in November 2019... planning to leave the province in June 2020 because I am getting far better opportunity... I don’t think they can do any thing with PR status as it is just an intention and it can change at anytime... plus personal growth is also vital... commitment was never signed by any applicant... obviously, you can not leave right away...

your thoughts are welcome...
Hi,
It’s not mention anywhere to live Atlantic province for one year but there are instances where pr status got cancelled soon after they left the province.I don’t know how they track the movement. I have been living in NB for the last few months.This is wat I heard and witnessed. One family was from Gujarat and Another from Ukraine.But this families didn’t live in this province for long as they both came with PR, didn’t apply for wp. But I do agree,Once u get PR u can go anywhere but there are chances( very low %)where your pr can be revoked if it’s through AIPP.

Thanks

Smith_Gil

Feb 9, 2020
Hi,
It’s not mention anywhere to live Atlantic province for one year but there are instances where pr status got cancelled soon after they left the province.I don’t know how they track the movement. I have been living in NB for the last few months.This is wat I heard and witnessed. One family was from Gujarat and Another from Ukraine.But this families didn’t live in this province for long as they both came with PR, didn’t apply for wp. But I do agree,Once u get PR u can go anywhere but there are chances( very low %)where your pr can be revoked if it’s through AIPP.

Thanks
Their employer must have reported that... and even wouldn’t have applied for driver’s licence or health card... or the chances are they didn’t make attempt to live in the province OR the reason could be different than just moving out of province...

Smith_Gil

Feb 9, 2020
Just to confirm, it is not mention anywhere that you must live in the province for 1 year or 2 year... especially, for people already living in the province with work permit for a year or so...