+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Jas chhina

Jan 13, 2020
Yes, I’m also waiting since September. No update so far , we’ve only been told the application is on an officers desk waiting to be assessed, weeks ago. Since then no update

I asked them if have issued the endorsment letters in this year 2020 and he said yes since january. But I havent found anyone who has recieved it. They are super slow. Next time you call ask them to transfer call to the officer who has your file and ask them about delay. Front desk guy only give same reply.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I asked them if have issued the endorsment letters in this year 2020 and he said yes since january. But I havent found anyone who has recieved it. They are super slow. Next time you call ask them to transfer call to the officer who has your file and ask them about delay. Front desk guy only give same reply.
Thanks for the reply.
I also found nobody who got endorsement. Either they’re really slow or they stopped for some reason giving endorsements at the moment.
Maybe we’re lucky next week.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey all,

My application is at 74% with 48 days remaining. When should I receive pre-arrival services email?

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi GoDz85
We have a similar timeline
AOR- 22 October 2019
Bio request letter 28 Nov 2019
BIO done- 6 Dec 2019
Medical 9 Jan 2019
Invite to pre arrival services- 13 Dec 2019
Estimated completion time-22 April 2020
(Outland applicant)
Also never applied for a work permit.
the wait feels endless!
my invite to pre arrival service 2/Nov/2019
Outland(China) applicant)
Also never applied for a work permit.

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Does the AIPP not applying for foreign nationals in canada on a study permit or PGWP? One designated employee insisted I must be outside Canada to be considered for AIPP

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello Every one,

My friend is applying under AIPP program. He got a job offer from a designated employer in PEI. He is confused whether he needs a settlement plan for himself or for all accompanying family members. Please guide us so that he can move in the right direction. All help will be appreciated.
Did he get the job from.inside canada? What NOC

Reactions: Blesyntee

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hello Every one,

My friend is applying under AIPP program. He got a job offer from a designated employer in PEI. He is confused whether he needs a settlement plan for himself or for all accompanying family members. Please guide us so that he can move in the right direction. All help will be appreciated.
settlement plan is a package which include all the family...

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Your friend can ask the employer to send these documenst so that he can make settle plan :
  • copy of Completed Job Offer Form (IMM 5650)
  • Confirmation of Designation
Thanks.

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
any update?
No update as of yet. I emailed the Consulate and they state they I have passed criminality checks but the application is still in queue for review and they review it according to when its received and who is first.

Currently now at 76% with 44 days remaining.

Gurjantsony

Feb 24, 2020
Hey all.

Please can someone post a timeline for PR only (Outland).
I would like to compare to see how far I am.

When does one receive pre-arrival services email? My application is at 70% with 57 days left.

Thank you
hello,
Please help me for how to check application status bar??
thanks in advance..

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
hello,
Please help me for how to check application status bar??
thanks in advance..
You need to create a GCKey account and then have your UCI number. This will link your application to your GCKey account so you can track its progress.
Have you received AOR?