+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, Good Morning,

I want to apply AIP, via AISP route,

While I have 1560 hours of work experience of NOC level C (security Guard), in the UK,

Can I please, get a job offer of NOC Level A (A Veterinarian), in the Newfoundland?

I will be much obliged if you reply with your experience please.
Many Thanks & regards
Are you a veterinarian? Have you actually worked as a vet? Have you looked into whether you would be able to get licensed as a vet in Canada?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
You won’t find a job in this forum.
Also your work experience has to fit to the NOC for the position you’re applying for.

GUsman2020

Feb 2, 2020
Are you a veterinarian? Have you actually worked as a vet? Have you looked into whether you would be able to get licensed as a vet in Canada?
I already got a job offer. (Off course I am vet, & got a licence to work in Canada, & i worked as a Vet, but not within last three years, as I was doing exam preparation & studying master degree)
recent problem is; AISP need recent work experience of 1560 hours, within last 3 years.

GUsman2020

Feb 2, 2020
You won’t find a job in this forum.
Also your work experience has to fit to the NOC for the position you’re applying for.
I already got a job offer. (Off course I am vet, & got a licence to work in Canada, & i worked as a Vet, but not within last three years, as I was doing exam preparation & studying master degree)
recent problem is; AISP need recent work experience of 1560 hours, within last 3 years.

CAhelp1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys! I am trying to find a designated employer participating in the new RIPP and AIPP programs to get a job offer in order to be eligible for the above mentioned programs. However it is very difficult to get an interview not to mention a job offer as an outland applicant. My plan is to go to Chatam-Kent and after that in Halifax as a tourist and try to look for a job on the spot for around two weeks. My first question is: Is there an organization/company that can help me contact designated employers within my field of work so I can meet them in person and hopefully get an interview? What can be done to help me for my job hunt while I am in Canada? Second question is, obviously I am not planning to stay and work illegally, however the immigration officers may suspect that because I am entering the country with an intension to look for a job. Should I explain the whole situation as it is and hope for the best or should I tell a different story for the purpose of my visit? Thank you and have a nice day!

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi everyone!
So I just received a letter yesterday stating that in order to proceed with finalizing my application for PR that I’d have to go in for an interview. My question is this, Do I need to bring my kids as well? They are included as dependants on the application. Ages 5 & 9.
My husband is the Main Applicant & me and the kids are just dependants. Just wondering if I need to bring the kids along or just take their documents?
Thanks in advance!

viky16

Jan 21, 2020
hello guys,
does anyone here has a timeline or waiting for aipp endorsement for Nova scotia?
i submitted my application on october 2018 but still didnt receive an email or confirmation if my application has been received by the government.
i asked my company for an update they told me it takes 4-6 months to get the endorsement.
if anyone has an experience or knowledge about this i would really appreciate if you could share it to me.
thank you:)
You get ur endrosment and when u get how much time take

viky16

Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone i need to confirm one thing i applied for AIPP as NOC 6322 Cook and i have 3 year experience in same field and i got my endorsement approval on dec 2018 and applied for PR Jan 2019. Currently I'm in Australia on work visa i left the restaurant job last week. Because some people told me not to leave restaurant. Is it necessary that i have to be working in same restaurant still until i get my PR or i can work anywhere else as well? Because it says on website only one year experience in last 3 years .If anyone can help me in this much appreciated.
Thanks
Send ur time line

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hey everyone,
I studied a Masters in Memorial University of Newfoundland and eventually found a job. I decided to go for AIPP.
My question here is
1. Do I need to change my non Canadian degrees with WES?
2. What are all the documents I need to apply for a PR through this process?

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hey everyone,
I studied a Masters in Memorial University of Newfoundland and eventually found a job. I decided to go for AIPP.

Please see my responses as follows:
My question here is
1. Do I need to change my non Canadian degrees with WES? It is not required if you are applying through AIGP stream.
2. What are all the documents I need to apply for a PR through this process?
-

The starting point is your employer should be a designated employer under AIPP. If they are not, they can apply for it free of cost. https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program/employers/
If they are, the HR should submit your endorsement application to the Immigration office of your province, for this you will need IELTS score handy.
https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/files/endorsement_application_en_2017.pdf

In addition to this, please post your AIGP specific questions in the following thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/atlantic-international-graduate-program-aigp-timelines-and-queries.673153/#post-8465210

After receiving your endorsement, you will have to submit the documents outlined in the following document checklist for AIGP:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5498e.pdf
I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kay2018 and Icke

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Good day all,

We are going to NL through AIPP.
Only applied for PR Outland.

Our application is sitting at 9 weeks left (66%)
When should we receive pre-arrival services email?
We have passed medicals and completed biometrics.

Thank you very much!

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
-

The starting point is your employer should be a designated employer under AIPP. If they are not, they can apply for it free of cost. https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/immigrating-to-newfoundland-and-labrador/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program/employers/
If they are, the HR should submit your endorsement application to the Immigration office of your province, for this you will need IELTS score handy.
https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/files/endorsement_application_en_2017.pdf

In addition to this, please post your AIGP specific questions in the following thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/atlantic-international-graduate-program-aigp-timelines-and-queries.673153/#post-8465210

After receiving your endorsement, you will have to submit the documents outlined in the following document checklist for AIGP:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5498e.pdf
I hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your clear instructions.
My company has applied for designated employer. I shall speak with my HR.
I shall update the process in the required forum for everyone's knowledge.

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone sent application in december and recieved AOR recent ??sent application on 24 december and recieved on 27 december still waiting for AOR