+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Why ask about travel history ? This is job and experience needed programme
That’s part of the PR application . You have to give lots of informations about your travel history , addresses where you lived, information about your family and so on.
You can check the forms you need to fill out for the aipp pr application

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
I applied in intermediate skilled category (AIPP) in NS (Inland):
Endorsement Letter Applied: mid Jul 2019
Endorsement Letter Received: mid Aug 2019
WP Extension applied: Sep 2019
PR applied: late Sep 2019
AOR received: late Oct 2019
Medical Request: late Nov 2019
Medical conducted: mid Dec 2019
WP Received: mid Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 9 Jan 2020

After that, no movement in the last few days/weeks......May I request folks to share your timeline here, who applied during similar time period ?

Thank you.

Reactions: denish111

Jas chhina

Jan 13, 2020
As I mentioned before , it’s on the officers desk and is waiting to be assessed. But this info is two weeks old by now
They told me the same that the officer has done the report and submitted the file to manager for signatures. He told me that it should be done by this week. Lets see now. I dont know that since how long the file is on managers desk.

Angel4ever

Jan 26, 2020
Pls everyone...I am looking for a job as a customer service representative. I have 5 years experience. I have searched and applied for jobs but to no avail...pls i would appreciate any one that can help with any available vacancies for a customer service job in the company they applied to and got a job offer. My mail is canada2020pr@hotmail.com
Thank you.