+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone.sent my PR application on 14 november then it was returned back to my home because missed signature on one page. Now again i did sent application on 24 december and it was recieved on 27 of december till now no update. Anyone same timeline?

Isac

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Everyone
Can some one pls share insight about the process of designated employer of NS who want to hire some one from outside Can (outland), Does employer need to go through any audit by Province before he can start the process of endorsement?
Regards

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
As soon as the employer is designated , he can apply for your endorsement .
Immigration does the assessment of the endorsement and not the employer.

Reactions: denish111

ash3086

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Can anyone pls guide abt the AtlanticImmigration Pilot Program because I reside outside Canada and don't have a valid work visa! And every job you apply to requiresI a valid work visa?? How do I start the immigration programrt by residing in an another country???

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
I applied in intermediate skilled category (AIPP) in NS (Inland):
Endorsement Letter Applied: mid Jul 2019
Endorsement Letter Received: mid Aug 2019
WP Extension applied: Sep 2019
PR applied: late Sep 2019
AOR received: late Oct 2019
Medical Request: late Nov 2019
Medical conducted: mid Dec 2019
WP Received: mid Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 9 Jan 2020

After that, no movement in the last few days/weeks......May I request folks to share your timeline here, who applied during similar time period ?

Thank you.
We have a similar timeline.
Applied for AIPP High Skilled.
PR application received Sept. 23
AOR October 31st.
Medical Request November 19th.
Medical Passed December 23rd.
January 15 Pre-Arrival Letter.
After that no movement. Says I have 56 days to go on status bar.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Hello mga kabayan

I received my requested gcms notes with regards of my PR application. and here's the note from the officer:
"created Date: 2019/10/15
updated date: 2019/10/15
office: Manila

Officer review: PNC was valid at time of DOA. Eligibility passed. IDs and relp between PA and accompanying spouse are established. Both declared no dependent children. Integrated search indicated both have been in CDA and had stayed without status for a period of time. Aside from WP and ext refusals, there appears to be no adverse info. Returned to the PHL in Feb 2019. Medical passed. all fees paid. Pending- Crim"

Through gcms notes, I also read that my security check has been completed. my questions are:
1. Does that mean a positive decision on my application?
2. Does that mean my application is already here in my home country and the decision still takes a while or sooner? I submitted my application last june 2019.

Thank you so much and have a blessed day.

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hello mga kabayan

I received my requested gcms notes with regards of my PR application. and here's the note from the officer:
"created Date: 2019/10/15
updated date: 2019/10/15
office: Manila

Officer review: PNC was valid at time of DOA. Eligibility passed. IDs and relp between PA and accompanying spouse are established. Both declared no dependent children. Integrated search indicated both have been in CDA and had stayed without status for a period of time. Aside from WP and ext refusals, there appears to be no adverse info. Returned to the PHL in Feb 2019. Medical passed. all fees paid. Pending- Crim"

Through gcms notes, I also read that my security check has been completed. my questions are:
1. Does that mean a positive decision on my application?
2. Does that mean my application is already here in my home country and the decision still takes a while or sooner? I submitted my application last june 2019.

Thank you so much and have a blessed day.

you are good....relax...the officer said " NO ADVERSE INFO", so that settles all...and as you can read...your criminal check is still pending..

Reactions: ipaykwai

anhluongkim

Oct 20, 2018
Hello,
Endorsement application sent on 12/12/2019, and approved 14/01/2020. New Brunswick
Hello, may I know which industry that you work for? my endorsement application submitted and AOR was Aug 7th, 2019, but no move till now. Anyone same case with me??

GUsman2020

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, Good Morning,

I want to apply AIP, via AISP route,

While I have 1560 hours of work experience of NOC level C (security Guard), in the UK,

Can I please, get a job offer of NOC Level A (A Veterinarian), in the Newfoundland?

I will be much obliged if you reply with your experience please.
Many Thanks & regards