+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hi everyone,
My husband is currently in Canada on a open work permit, He is currently has full time employment to a LIMA designated employer. His HR department has encouraged him to file for PR under the (AIPP) but we are not sure how to go about doing so. Does anyone know how this program works.
You can read through the thread, but you can also find all related information about this program here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot.html
His employer needs to be designated by the province, and they need to support your husband with the endorsement process.

TracyAT

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Ok thak you. His current employer is a designated employer so he will have to speak to them regarding the endorsement process.

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I received acknowledgement from Newfoundland after they received my endorsement application on June 8.. how long is the waiting time.. any one recently received endorsement from Newfoundland.. plz reply..
Bro have u got ur endorsement letter or not plz share time period if u got

cooljay2708

Dec 16, 2012
Folks! Could you please provide your valuable suggestion on the below-mentioned scenario:

I've come across with an immigration agency who have offered me a solution to immigrate to CA under AIPP and the procedure they have mentioned are as below:
1) Registration (with them)
2) Resume preparation and sourcing
3) Interview with AIPP designated employers
4) If through, job appointment order from the employer
5) Once accepted by me, the employer will arrange travel(flight tickets) & 15 days of temporary accommodation in that province
6) Need to travel to CA with visitor visa and job appointment letter
7) Once landed, the immigration agency's lawyer will assist to get a temp work permit. Need to commit to applying for PR within 90 days from the issue of temp work permit
8) During this time (before applying for PR under AIPP), I need to arrange the required documents like IELTS, job reference letter, etc

My concerns:
1) Should I travel to CA on a visitor visa with a job appointment letter from a designated employer?
2) Shouldn't expect a settlement plan and endorsement letter from that province before traveling to CA?
3) Is it legal to visit CA on a visitor visa and apply for a temp work permit once landed?

Kindly help me to have clarity on my concerns. I don't know if my concerns are legitimate or not. Please suggest.

Looking forward to hearing from you all with anticipation.

Thnx,
Jay

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
You don‘t need the agency!
The employer won‘t pay for your flights or accommodation. And there are some steps missing.
After the job offer you have to get a settlement plan. After you received it, the employer sends the documents and applies for the endorsement letter in the province where the company is located.
If all this is done you can apply for the TWP/PR.
For all this you need your IELTS and eca.

What the agency offers sounds a bit like scam to me