+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I’m not in a group so I can‘t add you.
Where do you need help ?
Read carefully what you need to do for aipp. Nobody can do the work for your

pramodlamhe

Sep 30, 2019
I’m not in a group so I can‘t add you.
Where do you need help ?
Read carefully what you need to do for aipp. Nobody can do the work for your
Hi,
Is there any article which will act as a step-by-step guide for AIPP. Request you to share the links

Shabyasma

Sep 17, 2019
Will guide you after 15 days infact will recommend you 1 immigration company in dubai
Dear All,
I am working in Dubai as Logistics Manager and my wife is in banking sector. I am planning to explore AIPP option as my CRS is very less and won't be that easy to get invite via PNP.

Any idea about the preferred NOC's for AIPP or what are the steps that can help to get a job offer. And is here anyone in logistics or supply chain profile who has got a job offer from any designated employer in AIPP? I am trying to find but not able to see that many relevant options.

Would appreciate your valuable advice.

Shabyasma

Sep 17, 2019
Will guide you after 15 days infact will recommend you a very good immigration consultant.
Thanks
I am working in Dubai as Logistics Manager and my wife is in banking sector. I am planning to explore AIPP option as my CRS is very less and won't be that easy to get invite via PNP.

Any idea about the preferred NOC's for AIPP or what are the steps that can help to get a job offer. And is here anyone in logistics or supply chain profile who has got a job offer from any designated employer in AIPP? I am trying to find but not able to see that many relevant options.

Would appreciate your valuable advice.[/QUOTE]

Suesue

Nov 23, 2019
I went directly to IRCC New Brunswick and they said my wife can landing anytime within the expire of COPR. BTW, I also want to share my timeline since my PR app was sent:
- Package received by IRCC: Jul 31
- AOR: Sep 9
- MER and RCMP request: Sep 26
- RCMP sent: Oct 1
- ME sent (from oversea): Oct 14
- Pre Arrival: Oct 24
- Interview request: Nov 4
- Interview done at IRCC New Brunswick and COPR: Nov 5
Hello,
May I know what is AOR RCMP and Me? Many thanks

Suesue

Nov 23, 2019
Hello all,

I'm a merchandising manager from Hong Kong, interested to move to Halifax, please advise where I can find job from designated employer? Many thanks

TracyAT

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
My husband is currently in Canada on a open work permit, He is currently has full time employment to a LIMA designated employer. His HR department has encouraged him to file for PR under the (AIPP) but we are not sure how to go about doing so. Does anyone know how this program works.