+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
C

can u share ur timeline ? How much time taken after medical and biometric??
Sure!

Job Offer: March 20th (I was in Canada on a visitor visa and did interviews in person)
Signed AIPP Job Offer: April 15th
Settlement Plan: April 18th
Endorsement Application Sent (New Brunswick): May 6th
Endorsement Application AOR: May 10th
Confirmation of Endorsement: May 15th
Work Permit Application: May 24th, VAC Sao Paulo, Brazil
Work Permit Approval: June 28th
Travel to Canada: July 10th

PR Application sent INLAND: July 16th
PR Application received in Halifax: July 19th
AOR: August 21st
MEP: September 18th. I had sent my medical exams upfront with the application.
ADR: September 18th. Request for a RCMP certified criminal record based on fingerprints. I didn't have to do biometrics, only provide the criminal record.
ADR Sent: October 9th
PFL: October 15th. The procedural fairness letter stated that they didn't believe the NOC of my job offer was the correct one, and they also requested to send some additional information from my husband's military records. My employer helped me with the NOC issue and they prepared a response with the help of their immigration lawyers.
PFL response sent: October 24th
Pre-arrival letter: October 29th

I called IRCC on November 5th because I was getting super nervous. I didn't know if the pre-arrival meant the documents had been accepted, so I got tired of waiting and called hahahaha :p a very nice lady told me everything was OK, eligibility, criminal, security and background all passed, and that an officer would do a final review and send the decision in the next days.

On November 13th I received a response on a previous Webform I had sent, and they told me my application already had a decision and an officer would contact me in the near future...

Finally, on November 26th, I was so nervous about the wait that I called again :rolleyes:and they told me that my application was approved on November 1st!

Landing appointment letter: November 27th!

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
You just apply with the cv and a cover letter , maybe also mention that you want to settle in Canada and are ready for aipp and be prepared.
The interview can be held with Skype.

Reactions: maressa.alves

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi everyone
Is there someone on the same page as my brother
He got AOR on 24 September with biometric requests. He submitted biometric on 4 th October. Since than no communication. His timeline is saying 12 weeks left. He is Outland applicant. He is really scared as no medical requests yet. Is there something wrong going on. Please help me.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Sure!

Job Offer: March 20th (I was in Canada on a visitor visa and did interviews in person)
Signed AIPP Job Offer: April 15th
Settlement Plan: April 18th
Endorsement Application Sent (New Brunswick): May 6th
Endorsement Application AOR: May 10th
Confirmation of Endorsement: May 15th
Work Permit Application: May 24th, VAC Sao Paulo, Brazil
Work Permit Approval: June 28th
Travel to Canada: July 10th

PR Application sent INLAND: July 16th
PR Application received in Halifax: July 19th
AOR: August 21st
MEP: September 18th. I had sent my medical exams upfront with the application.
ADR: September 18th. Request for a RCMP certified criminal record based on fingerprints. I didn't have to do biometrics, only provide the criminal record.
ADR Sent: October 9th
PFL: October 15th. The procedural fairness letter stated that they didn't believe the NOC of my job offer was the correct one, and they also requested to send some additional information from my husband's military records. My employer helped me with the NOC issue and they prepared a response with the help of their immigration lawyers.
PFL response sent: October 24th
Pre-arrival letter: October 29th

I called IRCC on November 5th because I was getting super nervous. I didn't know if the pre-arrival meant the documents had been accepted, so I got tired of waiting and called hahahaha :p a very nice lady told me everything was OK, eligibility, criminal, security and background all passed, and that an officer would do a final review and send the decision in the next days.

On November 13th I received a response on a previous Webform I had sent, and they told me my application already had a decision and an officer would contact me in the near future...

Finally, on November 26th, I was so nervous about the wait that I called again :rolleyes:and they told me that my application was approved on November 1st!

Landing appointment letter: November 27th!
Are you single or married, I’m about to submit my application and my wife is not in Canada yet.
Will need your guide if you are married

V_Patel

Apr 21, 2019
Hi there,

Here is my timeline so far.

application submitted: October 1
AOR, MER: October 29
MED PASSED: November 9th
PRE ARRIVAL: November 28th

Waiting for PPR now. What does pre arrival letter mean? And anyone in the same boat.

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone
Is there someone on the same page as my brother
He got AOR on 24 September with biometric requests. He submitted biometric on 4 th October. Since than no communication. His timeline is saying 12 weeks left. He is Outland applicant. He is really scared as no medical requests yet. Is there something wrong going on. Please help me.
I also got same day medical and biometric with AOR