+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
The 2 jobs have the same NOC yes. Thank you for replying me
Don’t make this mistake. 1560 hrs work experience does not apply this way. If a person worked 24x7 for 64 days in 3 jobs it does not mean he or she can qualify for 1560hrs(1year) work experience. As you are already a failed refugee claimant and residing in canada since 2009. Don’t waste your golden chance for silly mistakes. I would suggest don’t apply PR on your own. Get your paperwork done by an authorised person with a good record. My PR has been rejected many times that is why i am saying that.

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Any suggestion for recruiter/ consultants hiring or helping to get hired through AIPP.

How should we plan the job hunt any particular websites?

Dalvir sohi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I'm waiting for my letter of approval since April 2, 2019 that I had to submit my request for support however my agent asked to provide my ECA so I started the procedure of wes and my ECA is Released on August 6, 2019, I sent to the agent on August 7th but since then I have not received any news regarding my approval and I am worried. please have someone here received his approval from New Brunswick lately?
Hello I also waiting for endorsement approval for NB , you have received or not .. and what i can do for approval..

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hello I also waiting for endorsement approval for NB , you have received or not .. and what i can do for approval..
Hi Dalvir,

Same here I have been waiting for Endorsement approval for NB also since August 20 but no update until now. How bout you when did u submit it?

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
Hi all, I just got an email from <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>:
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ...,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on ....

Is it a AOR email from IRCC? However, it didn't come with BIL and MR, is this case normal? and when I made the payment for PR application, I didnt add the bio-metric fee with it. Will they send a request for me to pay this fee or Should I pay it first? If so, could you guys tell me how I can pay this fee? thank you so much.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi all, I just got an email from <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>:
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ...,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on ....

Is it a AOR email from IRCC? However, it didn't come with BIL and MR, is this case normal? and when I made the payment for PR application, I didnt add the bio-metric fee with it. Will they send a request for me to pay this fee or Should I pay it first? If so, could you guys tell me how I can pay this fee? thank you so much.
Hi could you tell me when did ur application reach there?