+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

J@rgeCabello

Dec 9, 2018
Hello friends.

Has anybody submitted an application for permanent resident under the Atlantic Immigration pilot program. I would like to know the updates. I already submitted my application under the Aipp the last April 29th 2019. So I would like to know the experience of someone who passed this process

Thanks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi everyone - for documents not in English... should I send the original certified translations, or copies of the certified translations are enough?
In all the applications i applied so far for my friends i sent original certified translation along with the copy of original document.

Reactions: mari.kmedeiros

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello friends.

Has anybody submitted an application for permanent resident under the Atlantic Immigration pilot program. I would like to know the updates. I already submitted my application under the Aipp the last April 29th 2019. So I would like to know the experience of someone who passed this process

Thanks
People who applied in april or march have got AOR,BIL, and medical request as of today.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
How many weeks does it take for someone to get confirmation of PR after receiving invitation of arrival.. I got mine since 5th of March, my 6 months duration for PR application will be in 2 weeks time.. Please is anyone experiencing or experienced the same thing, I am worried
What is your full timeline? For all the inland applications they are taking more time.

singhluthra

May 10, 2019
Hey
Can anyone tell. Does the pei province issue second endorsement or given extension on the first one , once the Pr has been refused on the first endorsement.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hey
Can anyone tell. Does the pei province issue second endorsement or given extension on the first one , once the Pr has been refused on the first endorsement.
PEI is strict on extensions. But if your employer is willing to support you and your endorsement spot was one from 2019 then maybe PEI will consider.

Reactions: singhluthra

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I am outland Applicant, It took exactly 4 weeks to receive my endorsement. I am heading to Newfoundland by October, I have successfully submitted my PR application.
How did you managed to get job offer, is there any chance if we visit the province on TRV and try to get a job offer from these 4 provinces?/

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
What do you mean by full timeline, I am inland applicant
Timeline meaning when ircc received your application,when you got AOR,when you git medical req,passed medical pre arrival letter. When was eligibility,criminality,security passed.?????????
It gives you an idea if your PPR or COPR is near.

saroorghuman

Jun 16, 2019
I have submitted my RPRF fee recently and also uploaded on myCic, but after uploading it shows " not submitted to IRCC" abd also responded via an email the request letter and the copy of the receipt of RPRF. Now should i submit via post. what should i do. Please help??

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
They received my documents on 22 December 2018, I did upfront medical. I submitted the medical along with the criminal record. I got my pre arrival invitation on 5th of April 2019.. 26 of June will make it exactly 6 months and it should be the final day, but I have heard from them.. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before and what is the outcome after it

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
They received my documents on 22 December 2018, I did upfront medical. I submitted the medical along with the criminal record. I got my pre arrival invitation on 5th of April 2019.. 26 of June will make it exactly 6 months and it should be the final day, but I have heard from them.. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before and what is the outcome after it
When IRCC communicated with you about the wage rate,did you send any clarification to them? Because some employers were abusing workers in terms of pay. What was IRCC requesting from you in May and how did you responded to that? Did you usually call IRCC about your application? You should call them and check if your file is under review or decision has been made already.