+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
My employer wrote a letter to them with company letter head, stating to them while they are paying me that and when the increase Will be. Which I signed and that's truth.. They also asked me to send a recommendation letter from my previous works and which I have did.. The last time my employer called to ask about the progress, they told her that final decision will be made soon. My due date is next weeks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My employer wrote a letter to them with company letter head, stating to them while they are paying me that and when the increase Will be. Which I signed and that's truth.. They also asked me to send a recommendation letter from my previous works and which I have did.. The last time my employer called to ask about the progress, they told her that final decision will be made soon. My due date is next weeks
All the best.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Does anybody have any update about delay of endorsements from NB Government and the reason behind it. Our employer says that there are other companies as well affected with the delay. Anybody have any information about this. There are many of us waiting since December 2018 and have provided additional documents in March 2019.

Any input would be great.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Does anybody have any update about delay of endorsements from NB Government and the reason behind it. Our employer says that there are other companies as well affected with the delay. Anybody have any information about this. There are many of us waiting since December 2018 and have provided additional documents in March 2019.

Any input would be great.
In 2018 there were 2000 AIPP spots distributed between NS,NB,PEI,NL and additional 500 spots were confirmed by Ahmed hussein. NS got around 900 spots. But NB,PEI,NL get limited spots. So NB,PEI,NL has be diverse with allocating spots to every work industry. And mostly because of fraud immigration representatives and imposter immigrants who never showed up to work,which was the main reason of this program to attract immigrants to atlantic canada. Out of 3700 endorsements issued 2500 PR applicantions were approved. So now for the next two years provinces are taking things seriously. NB is not taking more applications in food industry as they have already got enough applications under same profession. If their is proper endorsement application NB approve endorsement within a week. One of my friend got endorsement within a week.

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "shahaed, post: 7936072, member: 693915"] Quelqu'un a-t-il une mise à jour sur le retard des endossements du gouvernement du N.-B. et la raison derrière cela? Notre employeur dit que d’autres entreprises sont également touchées par le retard. Tout le monde a aucune information à ce sujet. Nous sommes nombreux à attendre depuis décembre 2018 et avons fourni des documents supplémentaires en mars 2019.

Toute entrée serait géniale. [/ QUOTE]
Hello everyone, the New Brunswick immigration officer told my employer that he no longer issues letters of approval without having provided his ECA, language test and reference letter since March 2019. since May 1, 2019 any request for the ppica work permit will require the EDE.

Syedadoc

Jan 19, 2018
I received acknowledgement from Newfoundland after they received my endorsement application on June 8.. how long is the waiting time.. any one recently received endorsement from Newfoundland.. plz reply..

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "shahaed, post: 7936072, member: 693915"] Quelqu'un a-t-il une mise à jour sur le retard des endossements du gouvernement du N.-B. et la raison derrière cela? Notre employeur dit que d’autres entreprises sont également touchées par le retard. Tout le monde a aucune information à ce sujet. Nous sommes nombreux à attendre depuis décembre 2018 et avons fourni des documents supplémentaires en mars 2019.

Toute entrée serait géniale. [/ QUOTE]
Hello everyone, the New Brunswick immigration officer told my employer that he no longer issues letters of approval without having provided his ECA, language test and reference letter since March 2019. since May 1, 2019 any request for the ppica work permit will require the EDE.
Well , we have provided those documents in march already as requested but still waiting

Reactions: Djesbhi

Gamn

May 7, 2019
Hi

We got the endorsement from NS in December.
We have submitted the app first week of feb 2019.application received on 14th feb
Till today no AOR?
Anyone got AOR after February from Nova Scotia?
Are they still considering?
Will my endorsement still valid

Gamn

May 7, 2019
Plz keep me posted if anyone got PR from Nova Scotia. Application submitted mid of February .
Still waiting for AOR

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hello friends.

Has anybody submitted an application for permanent resident under the Atlantic Immigration pilot program. I would like to know the updates. I already submitted my application under the Aipp the last April 29th 2019. So I would like to know the experience of someone who passed this process

Thanks
Are you an inland or outland applicant ?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I have applied for NOVA SCOTIA. Submitted application for PR ON 8th feb. Sydney received on 14th feb . No AOR
Any suggestions
Are you an outland applicant? IRCC send back applications if they are incomplete. One of my friend who applied in february has already got PR. Please try to call IRCC and check the status of you application. IRCC send back application via regular mail,sometimes you wil not receive it back for months. In most cases IRCC send AOR within 30 business days. If its later than that their are chances the file is returned.