+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

digitized007

Mar 22, 2017
I hope you get your PPR soon. It is good knowing that IRCC is generous to hospitality industry. I know and it is written on website too that nurses can apply for health care aid. But did not knew that job exp is transferable in between hospitality noc’s too. My work exp will be completed in september
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/assessing-application-against-selection-criteria.html#s04
Hello Connectuae can i get your number .I am same from your noc want to discuss something with you .i have send you message in conversation tag please check it .

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
I hope you get your PPR soon. It is good knowing that IRCC is generous to hospitality industry. I know and it is written on website too that nurses can apply for health care aid. But did not knew that job exp is transferable in between hospitality noc’s too. My work exp will be completed in september
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/assessing-application-against-selection-criteria.html#s04
Yeah it doesn’t say the application will be rejected if it’s not the same Noc, at least not for aisp. Also as I checked other forums and a federal appeal against immigration for a case rejected over salary and later it was overruled by judge and the person got another officer to review the case. They cannot solely reject your file on the basis of salary. For all of those who are wondering if their file will be rejected over salary. They might get into details if the salary is near minimum wage or very less than regional wage. Also depends on the type of work.

You were right my friend they might look my file into detail. However my case is pretty self explanatory and detailed explanation for everything. And my employer will answer all their questions, if need be. So hopefully! Lot of different info to take in with aipp appl. Good luck with your endorsement and pr!!!

Thanks for the link. Here is what I found:
You must meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. You can find these requirements in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). The job doesn’t need to be in the same NOC as other jobs you’ve had.

Last edited:

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Anybody looking to get endorsement, here is what I personally did. Ask your employer to call them every two or three weeks and ask for a update on the application. They won’t give any info about your application to you, so please go through your employer. I am inland in NL. The province didn’t start working on it until two months when my employer called. The provinces are busy and as this is a new program, they don’t give out processing times. However the NL immigration was nice because even after messing up the paperwork they asked for a updated doc rather than refusing the app.

Last edited:
Reactions: ferstvi

Zahidphy

Jan 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Definitely check with them. Call ircc and ask if your application was returned. That will give you an idea if it’s still in completeness check or if it’s returned. Because when r10(completeness check) is completed they will upload the file on GCMS. That’s what I was doing since they received my application from the start. They received my application on APRIL 9 and I got my AOR today which is MAY 15. Approx 5.5 weeks

So call ircc, and just ask if it was returned or is it still in processing. If they say it’s still in processing, start going through your application thoroughly and look for something that might cause delay.

Again this is what I did and worked for me, this is not a guideline to follow. I have been in your shoes so I can understand your concern.

P.S.: Note that sometimes cases differ, that might also take a while to pass the r10 check.
Can i ask you the format of uci no on yor aor and format for application no.

Prashant24

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all, I have applied for Prince Edward Island endorsement, waiting for approval. Created EOI profile on 14-Mar & Labour Forms sent through employer around 10-Apr however no update yet. I was assuming PEI would have low workload & processing faster, I guess not. Anyone have any info

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
can someone help with AIPP information all the way from Nigeria. I am trying to find a designated employee but nothing seems to work. If the AIPP is set up my the Atlantic provinces, then there shouldn't be such a hard process to find or locate an employer that falls in the category.

someone please share more light on this. or add me to a group using - +2348064112076
Hey, I'm from Nigeria too. What help do you need? I have applied for my PR under AIPP high skilled program.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canny4me

Canny4me

May 27, 2019
Hey, I'm from Nigeria too. What help do you need? I have applied for my PR under AIPP high skilled program.
Hi Frankrobben1. I am also from Nigeria and has been applying for jobs in all the atlantic provinces, but no luck yet. I am a Human Resources professional. I have done my ECA with WES and have CLB 7 in IELTS. Please, how did you go about your job offer and applications. I really need help on getting a job offer.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Frankrobben1. I am also from Nigeria and has been applying for jobs in all the atlantic provinces, but no luck yet. I am a Human Resources professional. I have done my ECA with WES and have CLB 7 in IELTS. Please, how did you go about your job offer and applications. I really need help on getting a job offer.
Hey!

I’d suggest you to find your field related jobs at any city you are interested in! And send them your CV and talk to them about getting job letter if things go right!

but hope you fall under minimum qualification criteria!

After having having the job offer you should,

How to find jobs in Canada, while you are in your country?

There are many others, of course, but this list of best job search websites should give you a good starting point for your next job hunt:

1. Robert Half (Looking for a Job? Robert Half Can Help)

Here you can search thousands of job listings from the companies they work with around the world. Many of the opportunities they offer are exclusive to Robert Half and can't be found elsewhere, online or off. They also offer job search and career advice, a robust library of workplace research and information about what it's like to work for Robert Half.

2. CareerBuilder (Your Job Finder and Career Resource | CareerBuilder )

No list of best job search websites would be complete without this entry. CareerBuilder is one of the biggest job boards, and its robust search function allows you to filter by several criteria, including location, degree required and pay range. CareerBuilder partners with news media around the country and collects job listings from them. It also provides career advice and resources for candidates.

3. Elute (Job Search Canada | Eluta.ca)

Eluta is a Canadian search engine that features job postings from more than 10,000 employers’ websites across Canada. Eluta provides links back to the original employers' job postings. Candidates can sign up for email alerts that notify them of new jobs that match their search criteria.

4. Indeed (one search. all jobs. Indeed)

A huge aggregator of postings from across the Web, this site consolidates listings from many job boards in one place. It also compiles information from various company career pages and allows you to search locally or globally.

5. LinkedIn (Log In or Sign Up)

This top networking site enables you to find jobs through your extended network. Additionally, you can join groups, participate in conversations and follow companies you find interesting and relevant to your job search.

6. Glassdoor (Glassdoor Job Search | Find the job that fits your life)

Job search website Glassdoor boasts a large database of company reviews — submitted by employees. Glassdoor promotes itself as giving job seekers insights into a company's work conditions, interview processes, salaries and benefits. In addition to providing job listings, Glassdoor allows employers to identify job candidates and market their companies to job seekers.

7. Monster ( New Jobs in Canada | Monster.ca)

This massive job site is aptly named because it includes one of the largest number of job listings of any website. It also allows you to upload your resume and offers networking boards, as well as a search alert service so you can get targeted posts delivered via email.

8. Simply Hired (http://www.simplyhired.com)

This search engine offers an email alerts service and lets you save your job searches. Candidates can sort their searches to focus on companies that hire veterans, have a high rate of diversity and abide by eco-friendly practices, among other criteria.

9. Workopolis (Workopolis | Home)

This large site offers weekly job alerts, job search advice, a resume builder and, of course, job postings. It also allows you to upload your resume for hiring managers and recruiters to search.

After exploring the above list of the best job search websites, you might consider registering with more than one site since each offers a slightly different experience and list of benefits.

Good Luck

Reactions: Canny4me

Canny4me

May 27, 2019
Hey!

I’d suggest you to find your field related jobs at any city you are interested in! And send them your CV and talk to them about getting job letter if things go right!

but hope you fall under minimum qualification criteria!

After having having the job offer you should,

How to find jobs in Canada, while you are in your country?

There are many others, of course, but this list of best job search websites should give you a good starting point for your next job hunt:

1. Robert Half (Looking for a Job? Robert Half Can Help)

Here you can search thousands of job listings from the companies they work with around the world. Many of the opportunities they offer are exclusive to Robert Half and can't be found elsewhere, online or off. They also offer job search and career advice, a robust library of workplace research and information about what it's like to work for Robert Half.

2. CareerBuilder (Your Job Finder and Career Resource | CareerBuilder )

No list of best job search websites would be complete without this entry. CareerBuilder is one of the biggest job boards, and its robust search function allows you to filter by several criteria, including location, degree required and pay range. CareerBuilder partners with news media around the country and collects job listings from them. It also provides career advice and resources for candidates.

3. Elute (Job Search Canada | Eluta.ca)

Eluta is a Canadian search engine that features job postings from more than 10,000 employers’ websites across Canada. Eluta provides links back to the original employers' job postings. Candidates can sign up for email alerts that notify them of new jobs that match their search criteria.

4. Indeed (one search. all jobs. Indeed)

A huge aggregator of postings from across the Web, this site consolidates listings from many job boards in one place. It also compiles information from various company career pages and allows you to search locally or globally.

5. LinkedIn (Log In or Sign Up)

This top networking site enables you to find jobs through your extended network. Additionally, you can join groups, participate in conversations and follow companies you find interesting and relevant to your job search.

6. Glassdoor (Glassdoor Job Search | Find the job that fits your life)

Job search website Glassdoor boasts a large database of company reviews — submitted by employees. Glassdoor promotes itself as giving job seekers insights into a company's work conditions, interview processes, salaries and benefits. In addition to providing job listings, Glassdoor allows employers to identify job candidates and market their companies to job seekers.

7. Monster ( New Jobs in Canada | Monster.ca)

This massive job site is aptly named because it includes one of the largest number of job listings of any website. It also allows you to upload your resume and offers networking boards, as well as a search alert service so you can get targeted posts delivered via email.

8. Simply Hired (http://www.simplyhired.com)

This search engine offers an email alerts service and lets you save your job searches. Candidates can sort their searches to focus on companies that hire veterans, have a high rate of diversity and abide by eco-friendly practices, among other criteria.

9. Workopolis (Workopolis | Home)

This large site offers weekly job alerts, job search advice, a resume builder and, of course, job postings. It also allows you to upload your resume for hiring managers and recruiters to search.

After exploring the above list of the best job search websites, you might consider registering with more than one site since each offers a slightly different experience and list of benefits.

Good Luck
Many thanks Frank.
I appreciate your prompt response

Reactions: Frankrobben1

PCNG

Mar 29, 2019
Hey what stage is your application, seems Accra VO has been silent on Atlantic immigration pilot file processing.. I have been on waiting mode for 5 months now

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey what stage is your application, seems Accra VO has been silent on Atlantic immigration pilot file processing.. I have been on waiting mode for 5 months now
I just couriered my documents on Friday and it scheduled to arrive CIO on Wednesday. What about you? Did you also apply for AiPP work permit or PR?